Galaflex Flooring

100-11100 Bridgeport Road Richmond BC

Reviews for Galaflex Flooring

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Slapdash Experience

The store reps were very friendly, but gave conflicting information. Galaflex's contractor was so unprofessional, took cheap shortcuts, and tried to get extra money after the job was completed and paid for. The entire experience left me with the feeling of "chabuduo" corner cutting.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Hardwood flooring

After searching exhaustively for a turnkey hardwood flooring vendor we settled on Galalflex (Burnaby location). We had about 1,000 sq ft to do, on our main floor for kitchen, great room, and dining room. We were very particular about the quality of the engineered flooring and settled on 5" Mirage flooring. We were also very concerned about the quality of the installion and spent extra time checking out different suppliers. We finally settled on Galaflex and were very pleased with the workmanship. We felt they were the best value both for the materials and installation. Allen, whom I dealt with was very pleasant to work with, very accommodating with samples and was also very knowledgeable. I'd definitely use them again and highly recommend them.

Sandra Carrier-Scott in Richmond
Sandra Carrier-Scott in Richmond
1 review RICHMOND, BC

Replaced flooring in Dining room, kitchen and hallways

I have used this company on three different occasions for two condos and had them do my parents home. They are very efficient, work well, courteous. They provided me with estimates before actually hiring them to do the work. I was very impressed with their service and will certainly use them for any future needs. Their pricing is also very competitive with big box stores.