Phoenix Fence Ltd

Fences & Gates
6204 2 Street SE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Calgary  >  Phoenix Fence Ltd  >  Fence Install

Fence Install

Our first install didn't go all that well and I left a bad review for Phoenix Fence. They contacted me and said they would love to fix up what was done incorrectly and provide us a fence for the other side of our property which still needed a fence. I agreed and they did a much better job. I feel that they are a good company, and as long as you can communicate your expectations, they will do their best to meet them.

Previous versions of this review:

Fence Install

Horrible. They severed our sprinkler system in a couple places. They then told us to get the irrigation company to come fix it and that they thought it would be free. When I told them it wasn't free for them to come fix it they eventually fixed it using vastly incorrect tools (reciprocating saw and hose clamps, instead of a PVC pipe cutter and a press fitting). They also severed my neighbour's sprinkler system and because he never realized it they simply buried his sprinkler head and never told him.

The fence is chipped and scratched. Several of the holes are not filled with enough concrete and they made a mess of our rundle rock on the side of our house.

Definitely go with somebody else.