Kingston Carpet World

Kathi Gorman in Fonthill
Kathi Gorman in Fonthill
1 review Fonthill, ON

Tiling bathroom

Totally supportive in supplying the tile. When tile was defective they solved the entire situation. Their work is excellent, the quality of the product from the supplier could be better. They could not do enough to keep me satisfied! Amazing Work!

chagheill in Kingston
chagheill in Kingston
5 reviews Kingston, ON

Bathroom tiling

The folks at Kingston Carpet World are a great bunch - without fail, every time I've gone in, someone has been helpful, nice and knowledgeable. I bought my bathroom tiles through them and after I ran into a problem with grout staining (I installed myself), someone actually came to my house to check it out and offer suggestions. A high recommend from me.

More about Kingston Carpet World

Welcome to Kingston Carpetworld, Kingston's largest flooring showroom. Over 20 years ago Kingston Carpetworld opens its doors as a family owned/ operated complete flooring business.