Skylark Framing & Fine Art

Joanne from Halton Hills
Joanne from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Art framing

I have been dealing with Skylark Framing for a long time and I have mainly used Dianne's services to frame new art prints & paintings and to update some out-dated frames. I have come to trust Dianne's expertise and artist's 'eye' to help me make my decisions and I continue to deal with her now, even though I have moved to Georgetown! I also enjoy going into the shop because Dianne is a strong supporter of local talent and she displays these artists' beautiful work throughout.

kate from Caledon
kate from Caledon
1 review Bolton, ON

Picture Framing Family Photos

I had several family photos framed. Dianne was most helpful in recommending a mat combination that really made the pictures pop! The frame we choose went perfectly with the pictures and fit so well into my decor. I will definaetly be going back and I would highly recommend...very professional and extremely knowledgeable about what they are doing.