Rocksolid

Masonry & Bricklaying
5257 McLean Crescent Manotick ON

Reviews for Rocksolid

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Are they even still in business???

Rocksolid
613-727-9696
5257 McLean Crescent
Manotick

This company did a patio for me several years ago, and the job was done ok. In the last few years stones have started to sink, and that is fine, I understand that is how these things wear. But I have sent numerous emails and made 3 phone calls to get them to come give me a quote on doing some repairs and no one has replied. Does anyone know if they are still in business???

David Smetana in Kanata
David Smetana in Kanata
4 reviews Kanata, ON

Resodding yard

I had the guys from Rocksolid provide and deliver the materials I needed to resod my backyard. They delivered what they promised, when they promised it and were a pleasure to deal with. I would, and have recommended their services to anyone looking for any landscape work.