Action Kitchen & Bath Inc

Reviews for Action Kitchen & Bath Inc

Brian from Toronto
Brian from Toronto

Kitchen

Action Kitchen's were recommended by a friend who had used their service and was extremely pleased with the service/product received. I'm glad I took his advice as the kitchen I had installed looks magnificent and at a very reasonable price also.

Nashreen from Ajax
Nashreen from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen renovation

I was very satisfied with their service! They were patient and respectful of my choices right from the consultation to the finish! They were punctual and the work was well done with minimal mess! They were also very careful of the surrounding areas of my home, as to ensure that there was no damage.

Greg from Brampton
Greg from Brampton

Kitchen Cabinets

Very happy with the new kitchen and countertop. Hardeep provided excellent service and more importantly an unbeatable price. Prompt service. Wife enjoys the new kitchen, happy wife = happy me.

Hart from Brampton
Hart from Brampton

upgrade kitchen

Extremely happy with our brand new kitchen, we've had an excellent experience from Action Kitchen and they did great Job.We are so happy and satisfied with the hard work . They were very professional, honest and helpful to us to work within our budget. Thanks

Linda in Mississauga
Linda in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Kitchen Renovation

PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ACTION KITCHEN!!!!

My mother went 4 months without a kitchen. The renovations were supposed to start at the beginning of April but Action Kitchen did not come into my mothers house until the end of April. Once AK came in and removed the old kitchen and old floors she was then left without cabinets for 1.5 months. Flooring was installed 1 weeks later. Upon my mom calling him and asking what the next step is Hardeep mentioned to my mother that it will take 2 weeks for the cabinets to be installed. My mother questioned what is she supposed to do without a kitchen for 2 weeks. Am I supposed to live like this without a kitchen with that he says and I quote, "YES you are supposed to live like that. PLEASE DO NOT be fooled with his gentle speaking cause that can change very quickly.
2 weeks goes by and no cabinets. I then called to find out what is going on and upon finding out that someone had to go measure for the cabinets. So again not being upfront and honest about the process of the kitchen. FINALLY the cabinets arrive 1.5 months later they were installed a week later. Granite took another week to install and was not the granite we choose. Once indicated that this is not the correct granite Eva and Hardeep said that their is nothing that they could do about it. They were trying to say that since this is stone you are not going to get the exact same colour. That I understand however it should not be a significant difference. We were stuck with this granite counter top.

I AM WARNING YOU....DO NOT GIVE HARDEEP ANY MONEY UNTIL YOUR KITCHEN IS COMPLETE AND TO YOUR SATISFACTORY. HE IS NOT A MAN THAT DOES HONEST BUSINESS. HE JUST WANTS THE MONEY AND HE WILL GET TO YOUR KITCHEN WHEN HE FEELS HE WANTS TO. MY MOTHER GAVE HIM THE MONEY AS GOOD FAITH HE WILL DO A GOOD JOB AND AT A TIMELY MATTER. THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

BE AWARE!!!!!!

Kitchen renovation

Warning!!! To all, who are considering or currently doing business with Mr. Hardeep [last name removed--Ed] of Action Kitchen and Bath Inc. This person does not honor his words! Make sure everthing is in writing...save yourself. Worst of all, he does NOT honor agreement he signed for!!! He will threaten you that he has the best lawyer or that his lawyer will do anything to loose your case, if this is the only option to get things sorted out. He is the worst person I've dealt with. Never think of dealing with this person, he is so dishonest and not straight. Do NOT be fooled with his soft spoken, cool manner. He will convince you by showing previous projects, BE WARE!!! If the project will not push through he will do anything to charge you for that service!!!! He will Do everything to make you sign a contract, once that was done, you are in BIG TROUBLE. NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE, LIKE ME, OF GIVING HIM ANY DEPOSIT YOU WILL HAVE HARD TIME GET IT BACK IF THE PROJECT IS CANCELLED, EVEN IF HE AGREES TO IT. HE ALSO DOES NOT HONOR WHAT HE ADVERTISE FOR, DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HIS AD....HE IS NOT A RELIABLE PERSON TO DEAL WITH AND CERTAINLY NOT RECOMMENDABLE AT ALL!!!!

Gagan from Mississauga
Gagan from Mississauga

New Kitchen

I got the most wonderful kitchen with a new and a unique look. At the most reasonable price with the best quality. The service was excellent.I highly recommend thier services.

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Brampton?