Action Kitchen & Bath Inc

kristina in Hamilton
kristina in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

BEST TEAM WORK I HAVE EVER SEEN

Working with the team at Action Kitchen has been such a positive experience for me. From the moment I contacted Eva, the
Design Consultant my journey started out with such a friendly and professional attitude. I explained to Eva that I have been saving my funds for over ten years. Eva made me so comfortable, and started designing my dream kitchen. She truly does listen to my needs, and every little detail was added for my convenience. A smaller kitchen was added to my basement, for my overnight company. I was asked to come into the work area when my cabinets where completed and tears of joy overwhelmed me. What a dream come true, pure joy was beaming through as the Master Carpenter and Eva where walking me through the inspection of my cabinets. The communication between Design Consultant, Master Carpenter and the installers made installation day run smoothly. I knew that my walls in the kitchen area were not straight, as my house is over 60 years old and the installers fix any issue that popped up. Thank You to the Team at Action Kitchen, you made my renovations run very smoothly.
Kristina Medakiewicz

bhupinderjassal
bhupinderjassal

Kitchen Renovation

I'm very impressed with the quality and the price and the overall experience of working with action kitchen

kanwaljit
kanwaljit

New kitchen

Very good customer service and did a job on time I will recommend other people to use action kitchen if you are thinking of new kitchen in your house.

Rudra in Brampton
Rudra in Brampton

Kitchen Renovations

Paid in full for the renovations, half on signing, half when ready for delivery - first mistake, do not pay in full until you are satisfied with the job and sign off. There were errors, they agreed to correct the errors - some were done, took weeks to get done. Some were not done, more than a month later I'm still trying to get them to correct the outstanding issues. Their response is "when I can schedule you", that is unsatisfactory. My kitchen is not yet done, it should take priority over others. Calling doesn't seem to work, I'm only left with the option of public complaints. If they do it right the first, time, good for you, if there are issues, they don't seem to care.

Brian from Toronto
Brian from Toronto

Kitchen

Action Kitchen's were recommended by a friend who had used their service and was extremely pleased with the service/product received. I'm glad I took his advice as the kitchen I had installed looks magnificent and at a very reasonable price also.

Nashreen from Ajax
Nashreen from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen renovation

I was very satisfied with their service! They were patient and respectful of my choices right from the consultation to the finish! They were punctual and the work was well done with minimal mess! They were also very careful of the surrounding areas of my home, as to ensure that there was no damage.

Greg from Brampton
Greg from Brampton

Kitchen Cabinets

Very happy with the new kitchen and countertop. Hardeep provided excellent service and more importantly an unbeatable price. Prompt service. Wife enjoys the new kitchen, happy wife = happy me.