Action Kitchen & Bath Inc

Reviews for Action Kitchen & Bath Inc

Ravi panag  in Brampton
Ravi panag in Brampton

New Kitchen

Reliable and excellent service. to summarize in one word:Professional. Kitchen was finished on time as promised,reasonable price,amazing customized laundry and fabulous finish. Huge choice of designs according to an individual desire.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Complete kitchen cabinets removal and new installation.

I know the key person who is responsible and the main force In making the kitchen cabinets at Action kitchen. I had full faith in his capability and it resulted in an excellent kitchen made for my house. It has been admired by one and all. The project was completed on time and to my surprise after installation service was par excellence. I will recommend Action kitchen's name for a beautiful dream kitchen if you want. I give 100 percent to Action kitchen for the talented staff they have.

Raj in Brampton
Raj in Brampton

Maple / Quartzite Kitchen with New Flooring

I did a major kitchen renovation with Gurjeet and Eva from Action Kitchen where they removed the old kitchen, built a new, custom kitchen and also co-orindated the removal and replacement of floor tiles for my ground floor. Very happy with the experience overall and the final kitchen met or exceeded my expectations in all ways.

The carpenter is very skilled and made beautiful, solid maple cabinets in a dark stain. The cabinets have all the modern accessories like lazy susan, draw pull-outs, garbage container, etc. Gurjeet added these by default without any price impact. Gurjeet was also very flexible with number of drawers and even added another set of drawer's in the island after we had finalized design and price without adding to the price.

Countertop was Taj Mahal Quartzite, which is a very expensive product. Gurjeet was able to get this along with the maple cabinets at a very reasonable price. His price was still several thousand less than my other quotes (which were for cheaper quartz countertops).

There were some delays in the project due to complexity but not more than a week in total. Given the project's total scope (2 months approximately), I felt this was fine and to be somewhat expected. Gurjeet was reasonably good with communication throughout and let us know how things were going. Texting him rather than calling is the best approach.

Overall, I'm very happy with action kitchen and would recommend them. Very good price for the craftmenship and features they put into their kitchens.

kristina in Hamilton
kristina in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

BEST TEAM WORK I HAVE EVER SEEN

Working with the team at Action Kitchen has been such a positive experience for me. From the moment I contacted Eva, the
Design Consultant my journey started out with such a friendly and professional attitude. I explained to Eva that I have been saving my funds for over ten years. Eva made me so comfortable, and started designing my dream kitchen. She truly does listen to my needs, and every little detail was added for my convenience. A smaller kitchen was added to my basement, for my overnight company. I was asked to come into the work area when my cabinets where completed and tears of joy overwhelmed me. What a dream come true, pure joy was beaming through as the Master Carpenter and Eva where walking me through the inspection of my cabinets. The communication between Design Consultant, Master Carpenter and the installers made installation day run smoothly. I knew that my walls in the kitchen area were not straight, as my house is over 60 years old and the installers fix any issue that popped up. Thank You to the Team at Action Kitchen, you made my renovations run very smoothly.
Kristina Medakiewicz

bhupinderjassal
bhupinderjassal

Kitchen Renovation

I'm very impressed with the quality and the price and the overall experience of working with action kitchen

kanwaljit
kanwaljit

New kitchen

Very good customer service and did a job on time I will recommend other people to use action kitchen if you are thinking of new kitchen in your house.

Rudra in Brampton
Rudra in Brampton

Kitchen Renovations

Paid in full for the renovations, half on signing, half when ready for delivery - first mistake, do not pay in full until you are satisfied with the job and sign off. There were errors, they agreed to correct the errors - some were done, took weeks to get done. Some were not done, more than a month later I'm still trying to get them to correct the outstanding issues. Their response is "when I can schedule you", that is unsatisfactory. My kitchen is not yet done, it should take priority over others. Calling doesn't seem to work, I'm only left with the option of public complaints. If they do it right the first, time, good for you, if there are issues, they don't seem to care.

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Brampton?