All Weather Windows Renovations

Reviews for All Weather Windows Renovations

revell
revell

Window areplacement

I recently had my windows replaced. the work was carried out by All Weather Windows.
I have to say that from the quote by the Rep. to the final clean-up by the installer the job was done professionally and with courtesy by all concerned.
I would heartily recommend All Weather Windows to anyone needing window replacement.

Sharon in Edmonton
Sharon in Edmonton

Patio Door Renovation

Had a patio door installed which they did a great job, however I have been trying to get someone out since Aug 24,2020 to cover a warrenty of 5 years for the installation of the door. The metal part below the door has come apart, I have e-mailed, sent pics and eventually Kira sent me an e-mail at the end of Sept. saying that it would cost me 225.00 dollars for someone to come out. I said it was under warranty so she finally agreed to send someone out to look at it but if it needed fixing it may not be under warranty. I said fine, so I could not get an appointment til November 13, 2020. Two guys came out to look at it and said they do not do this they only fix the window itself, they said someone would call me. Well guess what no one has called me, I have called, no one returns my calls, I have e-mailed and no one has answered the e-mail. Their warranty service is NOT good, you should probably go somewhere else to get your windows. They wasted their time and mine by sending the wrong guys. In the answer don't use covid-19 as an excuse either. Its been 4 months !!!!

Dear Sharon, we are extremely sorry and embarrassed for the delay. I understand that Mitch has reached out and is having someone go out today. Our customer service manager will be following up on the outcome. Thank you for reaching out & again our sincerest apologies. Fay

David in Edmonton
David in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Changed out my old basement windows for new triple glazed sliders

All weather windows did an excellent job from start to finish. I am a red seal journeyman Carpenter and I do the type of work for other people. So from the outset I did not want to spend the extra $2,700 for someone else (in this case, All Weather Windows) to manage and carry out this project. Once I accepted the fact that this job would provide work and much needed income for other competent people (certainly for Billie and Tammy Bergen) then I was fine to pay the extra monies needed. Also Billie has tools and equipment that I don’t have (for capping the window frames) which brought the job to and excellent, weatherproof outcome. Thanks so much!y

Dear David, this is great to hear! We will relay this back to our team internally. Thank you for taking the time to let us know; we appreciate your feedback so much.

MarkZunti in Edmonton
MarkZunti in Edmonton
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Window replacement

Very pleased with the window product along with the quality of the work done by the installers who were very proffesional and courteous.

Dear Mark, thank you so much! We’re so glad you had a positive experience and thank you for taking the time to let us know. We hope to do business with you again in the future!

Karenkarma08
Karenkarma08
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Windows installed

It took longer then we wanted but the job was well done and the advice was very good.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We do apologize that things took longer than first anticipated due to issues with supplies during Covid-19. Best wishes, Fay

disgruntled
disgruntled
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

crank window repair, warentee

we had a bay window installed, good job but the crank windows will not close any more and they have a 20 yr warrantee. All weather wants to charge us $200 just to look at the window. Let alone fix it. Beware of any warrantee from them, you are charged labour. so disappointed.

Dear Sir/Madame, we appreciate your feedback. Our warranty only covers labour for 2 years. Our 20 year warranty is specific to the PVC components. Thank you.

smile
smile
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bedroom, kitchen windows

Had Bill abd Tsmmy I stalked my windows I am very please the workmanship very good job. Bill told me everything he was going to do everything he was going to do. Tammy did excellent they are a great team who works wonderful, they kept my home very clean as they were working, vacuuming every time they did something even they cleaned up. Very happy and enjoying my windows. Will definitely will get both of them to finish my home in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! Best, Fay

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Glass Replacement

We had 9 windows replaced and noticed a chip in the glass on the bay window. We called to have someone come out and look at it and it was a scheduling nightmare. We were finally successful having someone come out to the house and we arranged for the repairs to be done at the beginning of April. Due to Covid-19, that understandably did not happen. I unfortunately missed a call from customer service over 3 weeks ago stating they were operational and would like to get someone out to do the repairs. I called back immediately and left a message saying that I would love to have this repair finally done and would also like to discuss additional window and door replacements. After a couple of days, I called back after I didn't hear back from anyone. Then I sent an email. And another one. And another one. I have tried contacting customer service 8 times since and NO response. They are obviously not at all concerned about customer satisfaction or warranty terms. I will NOT be using this company when I replace the remaining 6 windows and doors in my house.

Dear Sir/Madame, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Covid-19 definitely had a major impact on us. If you could provide details on where you purchased and your address I would be happy to investigate more. You can email us at reviews@allweatherwindows.com. Best wishes, Fay

Private User reviews Prince Rupert, BC

Rikki

I order some fiberglass french door and so disappointed there is a crack on the center post and I order staingrade for the interior and they put some kind of black sealant in the corners and the deadbolt hole doesn't line up even with the metal piece all the way out, this is such low quality.

We are sorry to hear of this situation. If you could provide order information and address to reviews@allweatherwindows.com we would be happy to investigate further. Best, Fay

Par551 in Edmonton
Par551 in Edmonton

Window and door replacement

Overall we were happy with the sale and install process. Our nightmare started when our weatherguard patio door failed, and resulted in a fly infestation in our house due to the gap/bow in our patio door. All weathers warranty department is absolutely horrible at returning phone calls and emails, the Install Manager has no regard for customer service, and the regional Manager prefers to sit in her ivory tower, talk down to customers and refuse to answer customer concerns.
I would not recommend this company to anyone, even thou the product is good their customer service is absolutely terrible once they have your money.

We are doing our very best to address all customer service concerns. Due to Covid-19 challenges with staffing we are working through scheduling of all service that we were unable to perform in the past 12 weeks. We are disappointed that the date of June 12 we were able to secure for your appointment did not meet your demands , but we are doing all we can to treat all of our customers as fairly as possible while we work through this together. Thank you for your support during this time.

Brenda Redwood

More about All Weather Windows Renovations

All Weather Windows Renovations specializes in the manufacture and installation of windows and entry doors. We offer highly energy-efficient windows and doors that:
• save you money by reducing your energy costs up to 12%.
• help keep your home comfortable all year-round.
• reduce outside noise, and, depending on the amount of humidity in your home, will have a lot less condensation in cold weather.
• make a real difference in protecting the environment.

All Weather Windows’ InstallationMasters™ certified installers ensure professional installation:
• Five-year installation warranty.
• Comprehensive product warranty.
• Licensed, bonded, insured, WCB-Certified.
• Convenient year-round installation, even in winter!
• Knowledgeable staff ensures the job is done right.

ENERGY STAR® awards include: 2018 Sustained Excellence; 2015, 2013, 2011 & 2010 Window & Door Manufacturer of the Year; 2012 Participant of the Year.

Recognized as one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada 9 years and running.