Ace Electric

Review for Ace Electric

Jima Woo from Vancouver
Jima Woo from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Light and ceiling fan installation

I found Paul to be very professional. He provided feedback on some ideas we had to change our heating system and in the end recommended a more affordable solution. We wanted to get a ceiling fan and he suggested a great place for us to purchase it. While in the attic installing the wire for our fan Paul suggested that he could easily install a light fixture in the attic for us. This was a big help as previously we had been running an extension cord up there. I first used Paul for job at my workplace and I was so pleased with his service I asked him to do the above jobs at my house. I would use him again at work and recommended him to friends.