R & W Woodwork & Kitchen Cabinet Inc

Woodworking
102-7450 Lowland Drive Burnaby BC
HomeStars  >  Woodworking in New Westminster  >  R & W Woodwork & Kitchen Cabinet Inc

Review for R & W Woodwork & Kitchen Cabinet Inc

Samir Mohammed from Delta
Samir Mohammed from Delta
9 reviews Delta, BC

bathroom cabinets

These guys are ok at best. The installers were not too experienced and I had to lend them some of my power tools as they were about to go back to their shop to pick up the ones they had forgotten in the first place. I didnt want to lose any more time so I let them use my Jig saw and drill, because they were already 2 hrs later than promised. The work was done to satisfaction only because I was overseeing and providing any special items like caulking and and tools. But they are definitely worth the price they charge, as I learned the hard way.