Carpenters

780-483-4966
209-10464 Mayfield Road NW
Edmonton
AB

Poor build quality and workmanship. Love the design and layout of my house, just seems like it was thrown together by substandard contractors. Siding and facia blows off, water leaks into house, cement pad for garage has eroded. Neighbors have Hillveiw home and have electrical problems as well as similar problems to mine. Also not impressed with the backing of their product. They insinuated they would take care of a couple of the deficiencies and then simply suggest contractors that I may want to use. Since I inquired if these were the same contractors that did a poor job in the first place, I have yet to have them respond to any correspondence. My house was approx. 4 years old when these issues started to show up. I realize you only want to back your product for one year, however if someone in the market for a house were to drive through my nieghborhood and see all the houses missing siding pieces and facia, proudly sporting little "Hillview Homes" plaques, I'm not thinking they are likely to choose that builder.

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hillview Homes Quality

Mr Research
Mr Research
1 review Edmonton, AB

New Home

Hillview was overall a good experience. I wish I had as much knowledge as I do know. I have know reasearched many builders, prices and upgrade costs and know I could have did better. Overall good quality with work. For free advice on any builder or the build process give me a call 266-0318. I'll be glad to help.