Muskoka Chimney Sweep & Service

Review for Muskoka Chimney Sweep & Service

L Grant from DWIGHT
L Grant from DWIGHT

Woodinsert stove inspection

Tom of Muskoka Chimney in Port Sydney and may have an address in Huntsville did not send me a WETT report that he promised to send me after I paid him in advance June 2014. He did some work on my woodinsert fireplace and promised to send a WETT report so I could get insurance. He will not send me a report and will not return my calls, I can't get insurance and cannot use the insert now (Oct 2014). I complained to WETT Executive Director Anthony ([email protected]c.ca) and was told Tom will not return their calls either. I do not recommend using him.