Manotick Home Hardware

Building Supplies and Hardware
Mews of Manotick Manotick ON
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Nepean  >  Manotick Home Hardware

Reviews for Manotick Home Hardware

Diane Ingram
Diane Ingram
17 reviews Ottawa, ON

Humidifier option

Last year I purchased six Rumidifier units from Manotick Home Hardware and, once again, they have functioned effectively in adding humidity to my home during the drier winter months. This is but one of a myriad of examples of products from which I've benefitted. It is my 'go to' location for all things hardware, in addition to small household appliances, home decorating products, lawn care and furniture... The list goes on!

But, such is the nature of a hardware store. What causes me to applaud this one in particular? The service! Personnel are knowledgeable, efficient and helpful. Whether longterm employees or students hired during the summer months, each unfailingly goes the extra mile to provide service with a smile, putting a smile on my face whenever I make a purchase there.

In my experience over several decades, Manotick Home Hardware is a hardware with a difference: they care about their customers and the quality of their service reflects this value.

McLyn
McLyn
7 reviews GREELY, ON

Front steps resurfaced

We live in a rural area and are on well water. I seem to spend money every spring on CLR nad other products to remove the iron stains form the cement around the house and on the steps. The staff at Manotick Home Hardware recommended that we try Grindstone Granite which is a two part roll on paint -like process to make the concrete on the steps look like granite. We were given many tips and assisted with our selection. We are very pleased with the results.