Calgary Chem-Dry

Reviews for Calgary Chem-Dry

Meghan from Calgary
Meghan from Calgary

Carpet cleaning

Chem-Dry was great they arrived on time and were done within an hour. We just moved into a new place and the previous tenants had allowed their cat to pee everywhere. We have a 2 month old daughter and I was not going to allow her near the carpet till I knew they were clean. Chem-dry did a great job the carpets looked fantastic and I now feel comfortable allowing our daughter to roll around on the floor. I will definitely use their services again and recommend them to others!

Kathy Longman in Calgary
Kathy Longman in Calgary

Carpet Cleanng

We recently had our carpets cleaned again by Calgary Chem-Dry. The technician did a thorough cleaning and was professional in his manner. The great thing about this service is that your carpets are not soaked but are dry in just a couple of hours. Having tried other services many years ago which left our carpets drenched for days, we would never switch to another carpet cleaning service again. Also highly recommended for removing pet stains from carpets.

Daphne in Calgary
Daphne in Calgary
7 reviews CALGARY, AB

Carpets cleaned

We are very impressed with the service and the quality of work done by Chem Dry when we had our carpets (and 31 stairs) cleaned on Wednesday August 31, 2011. Price was right--they even accepted a coupon.

I am thrilled you were happy with the experience. I really appreciate the reviews.

Thanks Again,

Mike Graham

Tom Inglewood
Tom Inglewood

Complete house carpet cleaning

Hired them to clean the carpets, they showed up on time and did an excellent job. No extra charges and left in the expected time. Called back several days later to ensure our satisfaction.

Thanks Tom,

Great to hear from you! I am glad our call back policy is working.

Regards,

Mike Graham

More about Calgary Chem-Dry

Calgary Carpet Cleaning. We can clean area rugs and remove pets stains and help you with troublesome pet odor issues. Have a wine stain on your carpet or a juice stain? be sure to call us first we guarantee our work.