Dilonid Flooring & Area Rugs

Carpet & Rug Retailers
5694 Hwy 7 Markham ON
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Unionville  >  Dilonid Flooring & Area Rugs

Reviews for Dilonid Flooring & Area Rugs

New flooring

Joseph is reliable, patient and professional, as is the crew that installed the flooring for me several months ago. I've dealt before with contractors who couldn't follow through on commitments, which wasted my time and resulted in lost income. Joseph's team stands out in the high-quality work they do.

anissan from Unionville
anissan from Unionville

Laminate Flooring

My parents brought Joseph and his team to renovate our North York condo floors as a wedding gift. I had used other companies in the past when I had flipped a few properties but Joseph and his professional team blew me away with their work.

Amazing work. Will use you and refer you again in a heartbeat.

TH and CO in Richmond Hill
TH and CO in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Laminate and Carpet Installation

Dilonid Flooring & Area Rugs
905-209-9888
5694 Hwy 7
Markham

As part of a complete home renovation, we needed laminate installed on the main floor and carpet in the basement. It was a pleasure to work with Joseph at Dilonid Flooring. He was very patient and knowledgeable in assisting me when choosing colours and styles. Once confirmed he delivered as promised, on time and reasonably priced. The installers were very professional and friendly. They arrived on time and the work was completed in the time that they said. I have no problem recommending people who are good at what they do, and also make the experience enjoyable. Dilonid Flooring falls into that category.