All Weather Air Systems

Jack in Cambridge
Jack in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

AC problem just after 2 years this is your Nest thermostat

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ALL WEATHER AIR SYSTEM AT ALL!!!!

I have purchased from All Weather Air Systems AC, furnace, and water heater thinking of giving business to a local smaller company. Unfortunately that was a big mistake, just after 2 years my AC stopped working. I called the All Weather Air Systems office and Richard sent a technician. When the technician arrived I asked him to check the freon (gas) level in AC. He replies that he doesn't have tools, but he knows what it is.

It is your Nest thermostat and he tried to upsell me the thermostat from All Weather Air Systems for $400.00.

In this situation I asked him to leave. Few minutes later I called Richard and he was aware of that situation and asked me about the thermostat again going into the same direction. When I asked him if he was coming to resolve the problem; he hung up.

I have called other company they were able to diagnose the problem in 10 min. and the reason that AC is not working is low level of gas. The gas should not get low in 2 years and there is a leak in the system.

Other company fix my problem in no time. It cost me extra money, but my problem was resolved quickly, the warranty was transferred over and I don't need to deal with a ......

Rick in Cambridge
Rick in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Con Artists

Instantly diagnosed new appliance needed in order to maximize the amount of money they could get out of us and insurance. Threatened to call town on us after his contracted workers flooded basement and left, failing to notify us the reason until we called to complain. Threatened to have our water and gas shut off because of a drainage problem that was caused by his contractors... Very unprofessional. Guy was clearly lazy, didn't want to fix the actual issue, found the easiest way for him to do nothing and still make a buck... Diagnose a new major appliance and have someone else install it.

Scott Dunstall in Kitchener
Scott Dunstall in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Outstanding Service, Value and Honesty

Rich and team were completely transparent and honest throughout the whole transaction. When you add friendliness and a price that didn't scare me, what a great mix! The price quoted was the price we paid. To replace the module and transformer, Rich needed to come out in person on the second visit. No extra charge. No BS. Explained everything. And a real nice guy. We are new to KW so it's a real comfort to now have "a guy" in the HVAC business. Thanks All Weather Air Systems Waterloo!