Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Deb in Calgary
Deb in Calgary

Efficient, professional, timely service

A poor shingle design (one since discontinued industry-wide) was the reason for the early demise of my roof. Leaking around the eaves could only be addressed by a whole new roof, and I had only a short window of time in which to get this done. I got several estimates and while everyone agreed the old shingles were to blame, Epic was the most reasonably priced and available to do the work within a week. Communication from Epic was stellar, and the crew was on time, knew what they were doing, and did an excellent clean-up. I would definitely recommend this company.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

roof repair and reshingle, soffits, facia, evestrough

The roof required quite a few repairs due to squirrel damage and rotting wood. I also needed an electrician to secure my electrical mast. Epic recommended an excellent electrician. They followed up after each area of work (squirrel and rotting wood, shingles, soffit/facia, evestrough). If I had any questions or concerns Melvin (my project manager) would immediately answer or look into my concern, he also came out to inspect the work. The company was very easy to deal with from the quote to completion.

That is what we love to hear. Thanks.

Lorne from Calgary
Lorne from Calgary

Fascia repair

During a wind storm some of the fascia got ripped off. I put out a request for service on homestars and epic roofing was the first to respond to my request for service. They sent out a tech and examined the damaged. They were quick to repair the fascia and I am happy with their work.

so glad we were able to serve you well and that you took the time to write a positive review. Thanks

Jones Family in Stettler
Jones Family in Stettler
1 review Stettler, AB

replaced shingles, eavestroughs, and a window

Epic were very friendly, efficient, completed the work on time and to an exceptional standard. They dealt with the insurance company on our behalf saving us the hassle. We highly recommend them.

thanks for the kind review, we're here to help other Stettler folks if you'd like to direct them to epicrofing.ca Have a great day

Phil Reimer in Calgary
Phil Reimer in Calgary

Shingled a Roof

Epic Roofing volunteered their time to give our non for prophet house a new roof. They were enthusiastic, professional and very clean. The roof looks amazing. I would highly recommend then to anyone considering getting their roof shingled.

Thanjks Phil, it was a pleasure to serve you. Please let your family and friends know about Epic Roofing & Exteriors and you can direct them to www.epicroofing.ca

Residential Roof Replaceemt

Epic Roofing installed my new roof in October and from the look of it, they did a teriffic job. The crew installing were very courteous on sight and meticulous in sight maintenance and final cleanup . Epic does a roof audit after job completion to ensure work done according to their contract. Very pleased with completed project and would highly recommend them to 0thers.

thanks for your review, very helpful. Please direct any of your family and friends to Epic Roofing & Exteriors at www.epicroofing.ca and we'd love to help them like how we helped you.

Joan
Joan

Siding replacement

The crew was great. Very courteous and conscientious. I was upgrading my insulation at the same time and the scheduler was able to work with the other company to make sure everything went smoothly. All of my questions were addressed promptly, and they returned to touch up a few things that I hadn't even noticed. Highly recommend.

Thanks for your review Joan!

Greg in Kamloops
Greg in Kamloops

Replace Roof Shingles

Very satisfied with the job. Staff very friendly and efficient. Cleaned up the old shingles and left the yard spotless, cleaned the gutters and picked up any roofing nails. Highly recommend Epic Roofing.

Thanks for your review Greg!

Harold in Calgary
Harold in Calgary

Roof replacement

We are happy with the service from end to end that we received from Epic Rooofing. From the first contact to the follow up to make sure we were satisfied. They completed the work on time, with quality and we did not even noticed when they were working around the house.

Thank you for your review Harold!

lcmaddog
lcmaddog

Very Professional Thorough Company

Extremely satisfied with this company. From start to finish, the communication has been terrific and the final results even better. They audit their own work after completion to ensure quality results and prior to ever submitting a invoice to the customer. I would never consider going with a different company for my next project.

thanks so much for your review, hoping we can help you again in the future

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is one of the largest Southern Alberta based roofing and exteriors contractor serving Calgary, Red Deer and surrounding areas. We specialize in new roofs and re-roofs, metal & flat roofs, attic insulation, as well as eavestroughing, siding, soffit, fascia, and cladding solutions. We are a fair-sized company with a large service department so no job is too small for us.