Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Great Job

Timely, professional service and quality workmanship. Epic assessed the cause of water leaking into our basement and traced the source of the problem to rooftop flashing in need of replacement. Great job and would definitely hire again

roofing repair

Thoughtful assessment and estimates for different solutions for my low slope roof were given, the work was completed in a timely manner and on budget. I would recommend Epic roofing.

New Residential Roof

Epic Roofing had answered a general call I made a few yrs prior when heavy winds dislodged my upper eavestrpugh. They were in the area and re-attached it all and would not charge me . So when a few trs later I had to replace the roof , they were one of the vendors I called to estimate cost and products available. Epic provided the best overall price, info on the various shingle products best suited , full pictures before , after work completion & product warranty was also a factor. The workers were very professional and took great care to minimize impact on surrounding yard that is mostly gardens . Great crew to have on site, with work completed within the time they quoted on . I most definitely recommend Epic Roofing for their services to everyone.

Roof Repair

Epic roof did a good job from providing estimate, scheduling the work and completing all the required scopes. The project manager Melvin is very helpful whenever I have questions. I am very happy with their services.

Alan in Calgary
Alan in Calgary

Siding (fixed torn/missing pieces)

Tyson and Epic Roofing came by to fix some siding that had come off during a wind storm (or three). They were professional, did a great job and let us know that the siding at the base of our house was actually larger than the siding at the top (by the roof). So they installed the larger size, let us know and then reordered, came back and reinstalled the correct size for no extra charge. They took photos of both and I appreciate the honesty and workmanship. It's been through a couple really strong wind storms sense and looks very secure. Thank you Tyson and Epic - appreciate the professionalism and quality work.

francis_andres
francis_andres

Tried and Tested and highly recommended

The best in Calgary— having called and tried others

From punctuality, politeness, professionalism

Special mention to Kabel Alison Tyson Nicole — well coordinated
Kudos to the CEO for running this ship

Deb in Calgary
Deb in Calgary

Good workmanship, professional, on time, tidy

Epic was recommended to me by a realtor friend, whose company uses them almost exclusively. Their quote was less than the two others I had, and any worries I had that the quality of their work might be reflected in that lower price were baseless. They turned up on time, did the job in the promised time frame, cleaned up well and most importantly, gave me a professional roofing job that I'm happy with.

Mark B
Mark B

Siding repair follow up

Epic installed Hardie Board siding on our place several years ago. Last week we had some strong winds and a few of the boards became loose. With no questions asked and within a few days, Epic sent Victor out on a service call to remedy the problem! Victor was friendly and thorough. Very much appreciate the terrific follow on service!

Ian in Calgary
Ian in Calgary

Attic Ventilation and Soffit, Fascia and Eaves Replacement

We had a condensation issue in our attic due to poor Reno and old soffit and vents. Epic did a great job under dying the problem and resolution. Very detailed, professional and on time and budget.

I would highly recommended Epic for your roofing needs. All staff from office to site were excellent.

Tony & Sonia
Tony & Sonia

Repair damage in Attic as a result of "Attic Rain"

Last Christmas (2020) we had water come in thru our bathroom vent. We asked Epic Roofing to do an inspection of the Attic.
It was determined that we had "Attic Rain" a condition of too much moisture in the Attic.
Epic added additional vents and resealed the bathroom vents (3) in the Attic.
All their staff were friendly, professional, on time and did not leave a mess behind.

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Proven exterior contractors delivering successful projects and consistent customer-first service.

With well-qualified, highly experienced teams, specializing in both residential and commercial – from single family to multi-family, to full building envelope restoration – Epic has grown to be a top-rated industry leader. And with the most 5 Star Google Reviews, is proving to be the roofing & exteriors company trusted by more Albertans than any other contractor.

Over the past 20 years, Epic has grown to be one of Alberta’s largest residential roofing & exteriors company and have proudly completed more than 40,000 projects since 2001. Working hard to develop a strong reputation for honest, friendly, and reliable work. Offering the highest roofing system warranty available in Canada, Epic Roofing & Exteriors is the first and only Platinum Preferred Contractor in Southern Alberta, handpicked by Owens Corning. Also insurance preferred. Our sales team has over 100 years of collective experience in dealing with insurance claims, so we’ve seen it all. The insurance process can be intimidating and confusing when you don’t deal with it regularly and my team stands ready to help and advise you; regardless if you choose to use our services for your repair.