HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Corinne in
1 review Airdrie, AB

I have used Epic twice over the past two years as a result of hail storms. Once for full roof/eaves replacement and a second time for roof/eaves repairs and complete siding replacement. Both times Epic provided professional and high quality work. Fast, efficient and respectful of my property; one of the crew members even ensured a path was safe for me to take my dogs through to get to and from the front door for our walks. I would have no problem using them again and would recommend to others.

Job Price

Hi Corinne, thank you for choosing Epic! We're always looking for ways to give added value to our customers. Thanks for the 10 star review and your recommendation!

Richard A. in Calgary

We are really pleased with the roof replacement, EPIC and their roofing crew All in One Roofing. There were polite, knowledgeable, neat, no profanity, no loud music and professional. Great customer service too. They finished on Thursday and came by on Friday to make sure the garbage bin had been picked up and to ask if we had any questions. Real glad we picked EPIC; real glad EPIC sent All in One Roofing, ...

Job Price

Hi Richard, thank you for your time to give us a review!

Tony O in Calgary

We have nothing but praise for Epic Roofing on how our roof replacement went. From the moment we contacted the company, through the scheduler, to the work crew, all were professional, courteous and responsive. The crew arrived on time, and immediately set up all the tarping etc to ensure that the yard stayed clean and that the neighbour's property was protected. They took care of all the little things and even a few extra's. Our roof pitch is quite steep, yet they handled it well. I would certainly recommend Epic if you are looking for a roofing contractor.

Job Price

Hi Tony, thanks for your detailed review. We're always looking for that extra added value we can give to our customers. Thank you for your recommendation!

We had a slow leak that we suspected was attic condensation and we needed it repaired ASAP as we were getting the ceiling texture removed within a week. The service tech came and confirmed that there was a condensation issue due to the way our attic was built, but also discovered a small hole in the valley ridge above the problem area. The tech immediately sealed the hole (temporarily) to prevent further damage. The quote arrived with detailed pictures of the problem areas and descriptions of the suggested repairs. The work was completed very quickly and the follow up included more pictures of the repairs that were completed. We were very impressed with the responsiveness of the service coordinator and the service tech. Great company, very pleased with the work that was done.

Job Price

Hello, thank you for your time to give us a review. We always want to provide the best solution for our customers. We're very happy to hear you were pleased with our work!

Carl in Calgary

We researched many Calgary roofing companies on various sites and landed on Epic due to all the great reviews. We were extremely pleased with the folks who came and did our estimate, Ira our project coordinator and Jeff and his crew who installed our roofing.

I can't stress enough how well the job was done and have to commend Jeff and his team. They treated us great and were awesome to deal with. Answered all my questions and showed me the work as it progressed. Visually the new roof looks awesome and is a top notch install. An example of their honesty was when a roof vent was missing in the supplied materials. I would have never known if they simply reinstalled an old one. They were forthright and told me one was missing and they needed to get a new one. It was delivered and installed the next morning. A small example I know, but a sign of a top company and crew. If you need a roof these are the folks to use. And ask for Jeff to do it.....

Job Price

Hi Carl, we truly thank customers like you who take the time to give us a review. It certainly benefits us, but also helps the community choose a trusted contractor. On every project, we try to find ways to add extra value on top of our service. Sometimes it's the small things that matter. Take care and thank you for the 5 star rating!

George in Calgary

A truly professional job, all aspects of the job were done how and when they said. Delivered the dumpster, when they said. Did the roofing job when they said. Cleaned up everything. No call backs. Charged what they said.
thanks all.

George Lambie

Job Price

Thank you for your review George!

Jonathan in Calgary in Toledo

I had my eaves troughs replaced by EPIC in the fall of 2016. They were here on time, and did the job very efficiently. They recommended an eave trough, I wasn't even thinking about, which turned out better then originally planned. The new troughs look great, workmanship is 100%. I would highly recommend them for your next job, and I will definitely use them again.

Job Price

Hi Jonathan, thanks for sharing such a great success story. We're always thinking from a customer's perspective in order to provide the best solution. Thank you for your recommendation, hope to serve you again in the future.

DorianG in Santa Clara

EXCELLENT service.
We LOVE our new roof and eavesthroughs/downs. They delivered as promised and they clean after a days work. Considering I have 2 dogs I was impressed not to find any nails or pieces of metal anywhere around the house. These days is hard to find service you feel it was worth your money. Mario was the roofer assigned to my house and he was friendly, fast and professional. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Epic!
Dorian (Calgary, AB)

Job Price

Hi Dorian, thanks for your time to let us know how we did. We try to go for that extra mile on every project we do. Thank you for the recommendation and your 5 star rating!

kyle from Calgary

AMAZING service and great quality of work! I called their Service Manager (Tyson) after he left a great impression on a quote provided for another project that we (unfortunately) awarded to another company.

The roofing quote was very detailed, competitive, and their quality of work and attention to detail were simply fantastic. They provided before and after photos, and great analysis of the work to be completed, including various recommendations I had not considered.

Following the work, they followed up to ensure I was satisfied with the timing and quality of work. We were very pleased.

To add to our experience, during the winter - we had some frost in the attic (through no fault of their own) and they offered to send out an inspector to help us trace the cause at NO COST. It looks like the issue is related to ventilation and they were able to provide guidance on some quick fixes for us.

I couldn't possibly offer a stronger recommendation for EPIC Roofing. You don't need to call them first, but be sure to call them before the work is done. You wont be disappointed.

Job Price

Hi Kyle. Thank you so much for the glowing review! I will definitely pass along your kind words to Tyson and his team. As our Service Manager, Tyson has carved out a unique space in our industry to serve the public exactly as you have described. He manages a team of highly knowledgeable technicians who work to complete small inspections and repairs. Usually they can find ways to solve potentially large issues with repairs, rather than full replacements.

Thanks again for sharing your experience with myself and the Homestars community!

Kind regards,

Ryan Shantz - Sales Manager, Epic Roofing & Exteriors

Brad in Calgary
1 review Okotoks, AB

We had Epic replace the hail damaged roof on our barn and our shop and the guys were great. In and out in a just a couple of days, no mess left behind and quality workmanship.

Job Price

Glad to hear everything went smoothly! Hail repairs are definitely a specialty for our company. Please let us know if there is ever anything else that we can help with!

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is a Calgary based roofing and exteriors contractor serving Calgary and Lethbridge, Alberta, and areas. We specialize in new roofs and re-roofs, as well as eavestroughing, siding, soffit, fascia, and cladding solutions.