HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Reviews for Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Daniel in Calgary

I had quotes from 3 different outfits. Epic was competitive on all fronts (shingle, rubber and metal). Also the most responsive to my questions, so I went with them. I didn't regret it one bit. They handled all my questions from start to finish, did a great job installing, cleaned up very well after the fact, and did the whole project in a little over 2 days. I am very pleased with the rubber roof so far, I think it's quieter in the house now especially when it's windy outside. I look forward to decades of not worrying about it now. Thanks to everyone at Epic for making this such an easy project!

Thank you for your detailed review Daniel!

Val
1 review Cayley, AB

Super Crew....very friendly and hard working. Cleaned up each night and did a super job of roof and left with everything looking spotless! Would recommend to anyone in need of a roofing contractor!!

Thank you for your time to give us a review, and your recommendation!

Katalin

The work was done in a timely and professional manner. Very happy with the look of the new roof and will recommend to my friends !

Thank you for your time to review and recommendation!

gnlangley in Calgary

Easy company to work with. Work completed quickly and efficiently.
Communication excellent, workers professional and knowledgable.
Even helped neighbours who had damage after the big wind storm.
Work was completed in two days.
I'd recommend them.

Thanks for your review and recommendation!

mjkhadr

Epic was excellent to deal with,from start to finish.The roof was replaced in one day!The crew was great,real professionals.

Thank you for your review!

Erick R.

Firstly would like to thank the people in Calgary main office, Grant, very nice guy and approachable and can help you along the way. Kelly, she can help you with your questions and lastly my fellow kababayan Melvin very helpful and he can show you all the things you need. Thanks a lot guys. Would like to give thanks to the people who installed the roofs, very fast, very clean and it all came out very strong roof after. Also thanks to the guy who went to our house to estimate and check after.

Hello Erick, thank you for your detailed review. Our team takes great satisfaction knowing our customers are happy.

Pearl

It took a little over a day for them to finish the roof. The crew were all friendly.

Thanks for your review Pearl. If there's anything else we can do better, please let us know.

The B.

From the first call made requesting a quote, through to completion and follow up, everyone we had contact with were friendly, professional and helpful. Getting our new completed before winter was important to us...they promised they could do it snd they did.

Thank you for your review.

swartout

Efficient work done by Epic employees.
Friendly and answered all questions etc.
Would certainly recommend these gentlemen. Office staff knowledgeable and communication good.

Thanks for choosing Epic!

More about Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd

Epic Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is one of the largest Southern Alberta based roofing and exteriors contractor serving Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer and surrounding areas. We specialize in new roofs and re-roofs, metal & flat roofs, as well as eavestroughing, siding, soffit, fascia, and cladding solutions.