Alberta Mountain Air Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Alberta Mountain Air Heating & Air Conditioning

M&E P.  in Calgary
M&E P. in Calgary

A/C install

Good morning Jacob! We are thrilled with our new air conditioner! We love how sleek it looks (inside & out) & it is so quiet & Very efficient in how quickly it cools our condo.
We also wanted to tell you how pleased we were with your installer Dennis. He was very courteous & considerate and “exceptionally” neat! He left our home exactly the way he found it & not one fingerprint on any wall. A fine example of professionalism. We would recommend you and your team to anyone who is in need of an air conditioner.
Thank you so much!
M&E Pasishnek
Auburn Mdws Manor SE
Calgary,AB T3M2S6
Sent from my iPhone

JF CALGARY
JF CALGARY

Product warranty

I had a furnace installed in my new home by Alberta Mountain Air. They did not inform me that if I did not register the furnace within 60 days of move in I would lose 5 years on my warranty. I had a repair come up that cost me almost 1500.00 when I found out about that the part ( $1160.00) would have been covered by this extended warranty I asked for the money back. Jacob from AMA have tried everything he can to avoid doing the right thing. They refuse to settle for any amount. I would not recommend a company that does not have ethics and if I were you would avoid doing business with this company

Michelle in Calgary
Michelle in Calgary

Hood fan and bathroom fan install

They did a great job in the mechanical install and the finishing (ie. the positioning of the fans on the ceilings and hood fan. They are service oriented. We had a couple problems with the flappers being metal on metal so they were noisy when it was windy out, but they came and solved the problem promptly.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?