Jetco Mechanical

Plumbing
Jetco Mechanical

Reviews for Jetco Mechanical

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Main sump pump replacement with additional battery backup sump pump

Totally unprofessional and rude. Never use them again.Plumber came half an hour late. Bang on the door instead of using the door bell. Did not introduce himself, eager to display that he is in a hurry. He asked to see the pit immediately (don't think he even know my name) to analysis how much time he will need for the job (I presumed). Started reading the manual from one of the newly unpacked pump.I did not feel confident and asked if he had done this before, he replied that he had not and also not used to being looked at while doing his job. Left him alone to work hoping that he will call me for a test or explanation on what was done..etc when the job is complete. After half an hour, he was done and instead, he called me to ask for payment.When I asked for a test, he replied that he had tested so it was not necessary. He had tested it with his finger. I insisted to have it tested with water and before me. He was very reluctant and rude and instructed me to fetch some water for the test. I told him off at this point and that he should be ready with the proper equipment e.g bucket/horse to do the test without me asking for it and i do not work for him and that he stop giving me instruction to help him with a job that I suppose to pay him to do. How unprofessional he can be ? After tested it only the primary pump and paid, I summon him out of my house. When asked if the workmanship warranty for a year or not, he said he wasn't sure, need to check with his supervisor....can you beat that. This guy knows NOTHING !! Don't use them ever again.His name was Edmund or Desmond...not exactly sure. Am not even sure if he is a certified plumber.

Trevor Silvey from Edmonton
Trevor Silvey from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Laundry Room Service Call

Great Customer Service! The service rep's on the phone were very helpful and accommodating and getting an appointment at the time that worked the best for us! The Service tech was very helpful and really went out of his way to find the problem we were having with our laundry machine drainage.

dan bilan in St. albert
dan bilan in St. albert
3 reviews Saint Albert, AB

replacement of taps, and sinks

This company was excellent to deal with. They were efficient and the on -site staff was more than friendly to deal with - very professional all the way around . the replacement of our sinks and taps seemed to be a major job but the servicemen were in and out of our house in less time than we believed the job would take. the cost was extremely reasonable, and the advice the servicemen gave was well received by myself and the wife....we would recommend this company to anyone for small or large jobs ...we will have them back for another project in the near future!!!

Ryan in Edmonton
Ryan in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Installation of new bathtub

Installation of a new bathtub along with all the plumbing for a new home construction. Overall good customer service. They came out to the house twice to address the problem of a leaky tap. Explained that it was more because of the design of the tap that wasn't that great. Tried their best to remedy the problem. Works for now.