Amj Campbell Toronto

Reviews for Amj Campbell Toronto

Kate Walkom in Boston
Kate Walkom in Boston

Toronto Move

A big thank you to AMJ Campbell Toronto. Everyone involved, from Danny, who set things up, to Kyle and his teams was fantastic, professional, thoughtful and courteous. They all went above and beyond to provide a stress free move. I highly recommend AMJ Campbell and would not hesitate to use them in future.

Thank you very much Kate for your note as well as your kind words! We are thrilled to hear your move was stress free. Please do pass on our name to any friends or family members who may be moving.

Gail f.
Gail f.
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Residential Move

My move to a new home was handled in a very professional manner by everyone at AMJ. All had a very positive outlook and were friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and very hardworking. The movers themselves treated everything with the utmost care, did not stop until the job was done and I found them personable and a pleasure to deal with. Moving home is stressful and everyone from the beginning to the end made it much easier. Thank you all for a job well done!

Hi Gail,
Thank you for your feedback. Our team is a very hardworking group of people who work very well together. We are thrilled you had the chance to experience this and made your move a little less stressful!

Kamal from Brampton
Kamal from Brampton

Move to New Home, Including Storage of Furniture

Needed to find a moving company that was able to be flexible, as we were unsure about our final closing date, and in case of delays, needed the mover to be able to provide short term storage. Phoned a few movers, and only AMJ Campbell was able to accommodate our specific needs. I spoke to Alda, who was able to meet us within a few days We found her to be very knowledgable and she understood our dilemma and was able to make a few suggestions that set us at ease. Very quickly we were able to set a tentative move out date, but still didn't have a firm move in date. No problem, AMJ were able to accommodate us. The crew was efficient and handled our furniture with the care we would expect. Initially, Items were to be stored for 3 weeks, but we managed to get an earlier closing, and Alda and team very quickly accommodated our request on a few days notice. Move in was a breeze, and AMJ was able to give us the same crew that moved us out, for the move in. Excellent work throughout, very highly recommended and we are very grateful for their flexibility in scheduling to meet our dates, even with short notice. Thanks to Alda, Brandon and team, job very well done !

Hi Kamal,
Our customers are always our first priority so if flexibility is what you need, we are flexible! Glad to hear you were working with Alda, we are thrilled to have her on our team! Brandon and his team of movers is also a great crew to have on your move.
Thank you for your feedback.

Simon from Toronto
Simon from Toronto

Professional!

The entire process was smooth and professional. They did everything they said there were going to do, and more! The team was helpful every step of the way; helping us to prepare for our move, dropping off necessary supplies ahead of time so we could get organized and even sent us a list of things to do.

It was a great experience!

Hi Simon,
What a great note you sent us! We don't always get to see our crew during the move but love hearing from customers, such as yourself, they went above and beyond expectations.
Thank you!

ab from Brampton
ab from Brampton

Relocation

We hire AMJ Campbell to move us from Brampton to Picton. The whole process was a breeze. Alda came to quote us and was very helpful throughout the whole process.
The movers showed up early (thankfully!) and had our entire house loaded into the truck within 2 hours.
We stayed to clean our old house but the movers still arrived at our new place only half an hour after we got here.
The unload was so much faster than I thought it would be and the mess was very limited (which is amazing considering it was snowy and wet!)
The guys also managed to come in under the estimated time and quote.

We were very impressed with the move overall. The movers were friendly, interacting with our son and dog the whole time, they were quick and efficient, and we will definitely be recommeding AMJ Campbell to friends and family.

Thank you very much Scott Nicol, Nick Constentino, Randy Skinner, and Alda Giardino.

Hello!
Thank you for your note, we always love reading these types of comments. We do have very efficient staff members who are great at what they do.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Awful Experience

Updated***I received follow up from AMJ after I posted my review on Homestars and was met with professional assistance and courtesy in regards to reimbursing me for the damages caused during the move. I told them what was needed to repair the wall and shelf and they were able to reimburse me for the damages done.
Overall, I am very pleased with how they dealt with my claim and I do respect the level of professionalism of the employees who handled my concerns as they did offer their apologies and reached out in helping me. Thank you AMJ***

I purchased a mattress and this was the worst experience I have ever witnessed of any moving company entering my home. They were completely unprofessional and walked throughout the house (carpeted) with their dirty shoes and ended up doing damage to the house by ripping a shelf off the wall. They had no plan in carry the mattress up the stairs and tried to muscle their way through. In doing so, they broke a shelf off the wall, left broken glass everywhere and me with the mess to clean up and now I have damaged drywall that needs to be repaired. They simply said sorry like it was no big deal. They didn't give me any advice to file a claim with them so I made sure I documented every piece of evidence that was damaged on the report.
I expected much more professionalism from anyone who is given the job in moving heavy and awkward items such as a mattress.
This was an online purchase and I am very dissatisfied with the moving experience of the mattress.

Hello again,
It seems your review may have been mixed with another customer as the first part describes what seems to be a move, meanwhile the second half seems to review a Home Delivery experience. If you wouldn't mind updating your review, that would help us understand any issues you experienced.
Thank you.
- AMJ Campbell Toronto West

Hello Please first let me apologise for the poor service this obviously is not what we expect from our home delivery service people. If you can contact me directly at abrown@amjbc.ca I assure you we will have the damage repaired ASAP and take further action with your complaint.
Regards,
Allan Brown.

Julie in Georgetown
Julie in Georgetown
1 review Georgetown, ON

Emotional Move

A big thank you to the three professionals who moved my parents! (Alvin and his crew)
AMJ Campbell was a pleasure to work with from the first call I made to them. They showed up on time, were courteous and able and willing to do all that was asked.
Our move turned out to have a couple 'blips' as some furniture did not fit in the new home and needed to be taken back to the original home. Additional furniture needed to be moved from a third site. Even with all this there were no complaints or fusing about the last minute changes or additional effort. I would definitely recommend AMJ Campbell, and they are my go-to company for future moves. Thanks, Julie

Thank you very much for your review Julie! We are always happy to help and thrilled everything worked out for your parents in the end. Feel free to call us any time.

Home Move

We wanted to thank you very much for all your help through this entire process, from the initial visit and quote, right through to the clean up when the guys left after our move.

Everything went so smooth, we couldn’t be happier. Rob and the crew were amazing, professional, courteous and very respectful to us and all our belongings. They arrived when promised, used the walk way pads to protect the floors, made sure everything that needed to be was wrapped and moved with care.

Loading, moving and unloading was done very efficiently, very planned out, and anything that raised a concern, we were asked about ahead, which led to no issues, nothing missing and nothing broken. 2 trucks, and 2 family’s worth of belongings were loaded, moved and unloaded exactly where we wanted, all within the timelines quoted, and no hidden or extra costs at the end, made the entire process as easy and pleasant as possible. We couldn’t have asked for a better day, move or a group of guys to take care of us.

Please pass along our thanks to everyone involved, for making this move as easy as it could possibly be on us, and for all the hard work by everyone involved. We can’t thank everyone enough.

Thank you for the feedback, it is much appreciated! All of our sales representatives are very cordial and all of our crew members are very careful with the belongings and property of our customers. We're just glad you got to experience this firsthand.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Pack, store and move

On completion of my move, I have found many items damaged and/or broken. Some of the damage is significant. I have used this company before and although a few things were marred, it was nothing like this move. Before the company sent someone in to look and repair. Not this time. If you do not pay the exorbitant insurance they offer, they obviously will not handle your items with care as anything damaged, they pay nothing for repairs or replacement except a "Goodwill". A buffet/hutch received significant damage with scratches and the wood actually cracked. They are paying 'goodwill' $150. A newly refinished chair with the wooden foot gouged, scratched and marred, $60 and an antique dresser scratched... very little. Awful servcie

Hello,
I'm sorry to read about your recent experience with AMJ Campbell. There is just a bit of information we require from you. Please contact Krystal Duz at AMJ Campbell Toronto, kduz@amjtoronto.com or call 905-670-7111 ext. 3488 to see which AMJ location your move was booked through.
Thank you.

More about Amj Campbell Toronto

AMJ Campbell is the most successful and largest moving organization in the country, offering a variety of services including specialized logistics, home delivery, shredding, warehousing and storage, all in addition to household and commercial moving, both local and long distance. For more information, please visit: www. amjtorontomoving. com. AMJ Campbell, ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?