Amj Campbell Movers, Moving And Storage

AMJ Campbell #1 movers in Dashwood
AMJ Campbell #1 movers in Dashwood
1 review Dashwood, ON

Wayfair purchase delivered

I had two young gentlemen deliver my bathroom vanity I had ordered from Wayfair they were extremely polite and very professional. They insisted that they remove their shoes even though I had said please leave them on. I hope AMJ Campbell are aware of the great representation that these young men showed in my home. It was a truly great experience having them there and they certainly put the bigger movers to shame. Please if you ever need a mover for any reason give them a call. They are a 10 plus in my book.

John in Lake Errock
John in Lake Errock
7 reviews Lake Errock, BC

Moved a 500 pound fridge from the garage to the kitchen on the first floor.

Another freight company had been hired to move the fridge but they we’re unable to finish the job. AMJ Van Lines we’re engaged to move the fridge. Additionally they were able to schedule the job to meet a very tight time line to coincide with the appliance installers. Would definitely recommend this company.

Kaija in Toronto
Kaija in Toronto

Moving cross the country

The only thing they were good at was giving a quote. Lots of promises no delivery!! My things were broken damaged and lost during the move. I went with big company as I thought I pay more I get better service, not the case. They basically broke 50% of my things and I didn’t have a lot to begin with.

We would require more information to confirm this review unfortunately with only a first name and no information on where the move originated and the destination we cannot locate the file to advise the office that was involved with this relocation.This is not the type of service we provide and obviously we wish to help sort out the problem if you wish to contact me directly I will have the correct branch manager contact you.You should also immediately contact us to start a damage claim. My contact email is abrown@amjbc.ca

Susan
Susan
7 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Good mover

This is the second time we have used AMJ for a move in the past couple of years. We just used this week and the staff were personable and moved items quickly and with care. Competitive quote.

Jerome L in Vancouver
Jerome L in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Move

After reviewing the many moving companies available, I decided to use AMJ Campbell because of the consistent positive reviews it got. I am very happy that I went with AMJ. We were moving from a house to a condo. Kelly, the moving consultant we met, was great to work with. Throughout the quoting and changes in move dates, he was patient, quick to respond and ensured that everything would work out. He definitely gained my confidence in AMJ. The move team of 3, led by Andre, was on time, courteous and professional. They handled the prepping, loading, drop off and unloading extremely well. All furniture were well wrapped and floors at both locations were well protected. I would definitely use AMJ again and would highly recommend them. Thanks Kelly, Andre and team!

Thanks Jerome for taking the time to provide a review of AMJ's moving services. So happy that from start to finish you were pleased with the service you received. The fact that you would use us again and recommend us to others is music to our ears and the best compliment we can receive. Best wishes to you in your new home.

Steve in Vancouver
Steve in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Move and Storage for renovation

AMJ moved our condo furnishings to storage so we could replace our water damaged hardwood floor. The crew was courteous, professional and efficient. Unfortunately during the move 2 items were damaged. AMJ repaired one item and replaced the other without any issues. I would recommend AMJ to anyone in need of moving services.

Thanks Steve for providing feedback on our moving services. We will always handle our customers belongings with the utmost care, but from time to time, accidents do happen. The important thing, as you experienced, is that we guarantee that claims will always be handled quickly, efficiently and to your satisfaction. Best regards!

BWild in Langley
BWild in Langley

Move and storage--Ottawa, ON to Woodland, CA

AMJ worked with me to move my belongings from Ottawa, ON, Canada, to Vancouver, BC. I stored goods at their facility in Delta, BC, for 8 months and then had my items shipped to Woodland, CA, USA. All the individuals I worked with were professional, helpful, friendly, accommodating, prompt, and polite--in short, a pleasure to work with. I would happily rely on AMJ again and, based on my experience, wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services.

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide a review of your relocation. When there are multiple facets involved in your move - long distance, storage and cross border, you need to feel confident that you're dealing with professionals that you can trust. So glad that we lived up to your expectations and you were happy with the service you received from all departments. Best of luck to you in Woodland!

Ingrid and Brian Davies in Langley
Ingrid and Brian Davies in Langley

Move

AMJ Campbell was recommended to us after we received a quote from another local company. By chance, two of our friends had used AMJ and their estimate was exactly half for the same service. Debbie, our moving consultant was very accurate in estimating the cost (in fact the final total was slightly less, a nice surprise!). While we prepared to move she was always available for questions and tips on making our move a smooth one. The moving team were prompt, polite and very professional. They took great care with our belongings and delivered everything to our new home and placed all items where we had indicated. Debbie emphasized organization, so we had labelled everything clearly. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience and we will definitely recommend them to all our friends and family.

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Davies for taking the time to provide a review of your moving experience with AMJ Campbell. So great to hear that you were happy with the whole experience and that you would recommend us to friends and family - this is high praise indeed, and confirms that we are meeting the service levels that we strive for daily. Best wishes in your new home!

JNB in Langley
JNB in Langley
1 review Vancouver, BC

Long distance move

I had to move a one bedroom apartment half way across the country. AMJ movers arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. They were friendly and very good at their job. Everything arrived a week later in perfect condition, and was unloaded quickly and efficiently.

Thank you for submitting a review of AMJ's long distance move service JNB! Really glad that you had a great experience. We all know first hand how stressful moving can be and our professional crews work hard to make sure the job is completed quickly and efficiently. Best Regards to you.

Bob in Langley
Bob in Langley

House Move.

Moved 2.5 Kilometers from a 3 storey townhouse to a 2 storey townhouse.
Movers were on time, took less time than planned for, were
polite, professional and efficient. The movers worked to make our move successful and their efforts paid off.
There was a minor issue with a piece of furniture that the company dealt with in a timely manner.

Would certainly use AMJ Campbell again and would ask for Tara Mullin and the moving crew managed by Boris. Obviously would have no hesitation in providing Tara's contact info to other people considering a move.

Well done!

Thank you Bob for your kind words on AMJ's service and our hard-working moving consultants and crews! Very pleased to hear that your move was completed in less time than anticipated and that your claim was handled quickly and to your complete satisfaction. The fact that you trust us enough to refer us to your family and friends is high praise indeed. Much appreciated!

More about Amj Campbell Movers, Moving And Storage

AMJ Campbell Movers, Moving and Storage have been moving people into their new homes since 1934. With 80 years of experience, your next best move should be with Canada's largest mover. AMJ Campbell Movers, Moving and Storage. Visit http://www.amjbc.ca/

Services:Local and Long Distance Residential Moving, International Moving, Packing, Unpacking & Put Away Services, Short and Long Term Storage, Express Vault Moves, Office and Industrial Moving, Corporate Relocations, Supplier of Packing Materials