Accent Heating

Reviews for Accent Heating

Darla68 in Edmonton
Darla68 in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

DONT HONOR WARRANTY!!!! STAY AWAY!!!

We purchased a Lennox Air Conditioner in 2011 with Accent Heating at the time with full warranty with parts and labor. Now our coil went on our unit and they won’t honor anything!! They told me to phone Lennox???? Huh? Don’t they deal with them?? They also put me on hold while I was waiting and I could hear everything they were saying putting me and my husband down and such. So unprofessional! Will never deal with them again!!! Buyers beware there is way better professionals companies out there who service and honor their contracts.

Sandi in Skyview
Sandi in Skyview
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace maintenance

What a relief! Emergency assistance for our pilot light problem was greatly appreciated! I am very grateful when a person comes within the timeframe they say they will. I have kept their contact info. for future reference.

Electric gal
Electric gal
2 reviews ST ALBERT, AB

Furnace repair

Furnace broke down in middle of winter and called accent to repair they were out in a matter of a couple of hours were extremely professional and helpful. Repaired right away, employees were extremely knowledgable.

Will definately continue to use this company.

Ayad in Edmonton
Ayad in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

furnace cleaning

i have used this company before. This time around they cleaned and replaced the blower in the furnace. they came on time and did the work in an efficient, professional manner. A week after, they sent mail to follow u p with the work that was done. I was quite satisfied with the work done.l