HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  All-Rite Moving & Delivery

Reviews for All-Rite Moving & Delivery

SandraJ in Burlington
SandraJ in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

All-Rite Moving & Delivery = Major Fraud Artists - BEWARE!!!

We booked a few days in advance of hiring this company for the second time in four months (we renovated our home and were living in a rental). We were quoted $163/hour for 3 men in July 2018 which was a little more than the $148/hour for 3 men we were charged in March 2018. Unfortunately the company pulled a major fast one on us and the third mover left within the first 15 minutes of the job starting. His departure was not communicated to us by the lead driver, Jay; rather, I asked what had happened to him. The response was that he had pulled a muscle getting out of the truck when they arrived at our rental house and that his sister had "taken him to the hospital for surgery". I asked about the rate we were quoted and Jay assured me that it would be "adjusted" which i assumed meant it would be somewhere closer to $105-120/hour.

As an aside, the individual appeared to be in his early 20s and it top physical condition and was easily 15-25 years younger than the other two movers who were assigned. Upon reflection, it appears highly likely that the driver saw the relatively small size of the job and sent the young man away (perhaps a temporary worker as opposed to an employee) so that he and the other mover would benefit from working a longer day, at likely a higher rate of pay.

Needless to say, my husband was flabbergasted when Jay told him that the rate for 2 men was $148/hour. The cost of moving in July was almost $400 more than our original move in March even though it was a significantly smaller amount of contents involved as most of our furniture and other items had simply been moved from the 1st and 2nd floor of our existing home into the basement. Furthermore, All-Rite blatantly over-charged us for 5 mattress covers that should have been $6.95 + HST = $34.75 but instead we were charged $61.60.

When I contacted the owner of the company to ask for a refund, he advised that "I should call around and find out how cheap their rates are" and that he would not be reimburse me for anything. He then proceeded to hang up on me.

I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU AVOID THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE DISHONEST AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!

To load and unload a 30 ft truck with in 7.5 hours with 2 men in scorching 38-40 degrees with a total cost of $ 1,362 including tax and mattress covers.....
I suppose there will be appreciative people like this on earth or life will be boring!
The move was booked by Mr.Jason Pricket and not by I suppose Mrs who`s writing this review and the rates were given upfront.We at All-Rite are always upfront with our charges & with no extra fees.Just like every other company we have of season and season rates as well as every year there`s a slight increase to the rates just so employees receive a race.
The employee of All-Rite that left the job side is a full time employee and his name is Garret Broad.Since Mrs Pricket has so many Sherlock Holmes theories about that day I am sure she can pick up the phone and call Oakville Hospital to find out about the surgery or our employee on that day.
We at All-Rite really tried to find a replacement for the 3 man with not much lack on a short unexpected notice like this.
Jay and Daniel deserve a Medal to be able to completely load and off load a 30 ft with in 7 and a half hour with half hour travel inc.in a C-38-40 DEGREE SCORTURE .
They faced also non stop verbal abuse by Mrs Picked for the duration of the 7 hours.
She treated me Velin over the phone after the job was completed with the same disrespect and with screaming and yes I did hang up on her after several attempts to explain everything.
I still stand by my statement that if she finds a cheaper hourly rate for 2 movers and a 30 ft truck from a local established reputable company I will give her the difference back no questions asked.
Regarding the mattress covers price comment(1x king,2x double,7 x single for
I will do the same if she can show me with prove cheaper rates.By the way Mrs Prickett our prices for the mattress covers are on our website and am sure you do not dictate the prices when you go grocery shopping.

miltonmove in Markham
miltonmove in Markham

All-Rite seems like a proper name for this company

I hired All-Rite to move me from Markham to Milton. I have very little bad to say, they did everything there were suppose to. They arrived 10 minutes early, they were courteous, and seemed to work hard the entire time, having to deal with small doorways. My biggest complaint was it took them 2 hours 20 minutes to get the truck from Markham to Milton, albeit in the start of rush hour, but my wife made the same trek in 1 hour 30 minutes and left later (worse traffic) which makes me think they took a full hour lunch (which is absolutely fine) - I just don't think that hour showed have billed but it was. Other than the lunch billing, which I would have hoped they would grab and go if the clock runs, the workmanship was good. I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend but they did a fine job, i'd likely look elsewhere on my next move due to the loose billing on a long move, but think they would be great for a more local move.

Tammy V in Oakville
Tammy V in Oakville

Exceptional Movers!

On our recent move, we relied on All Rite Movers to help with the transition. They were quick, polite, professional and all around wonderful people. We had other moving companies quote us at 6 or 8 hours, All Rite completed our entire move, start to finish in 4.5 hours! We highly recommend their services, and will, without question, use them again in the future.

All-rite Movers Oakville

Velin and his staff moved me from Oakville to Markham (Ont) and were wonderful. All-rite also helped me coordinate a subsequent long distance move from Markham to Victoria BC with another hauler, and All-rite ensured I was taken care of properly. With all the horror stories about moving companies, All-rite Movers Oakville was a welcomed delight!! I'd recommend this company in heartbeat.

JEFFREY in
JEFFREY in

Moving

The most stress free move we have had! Great team, courteous, friendly, on time, careful, can't day enough about how good they were. We needed an extra truck at the last minute and they made it happen. Highly recommend!

Nate in Etobicoke
Nate in Etobicoke

BEST Moving Company EVER!!!!

I have had the pleasure of using All-Rite Moving & Delivery Inc. on several occasions. Each time they have been absolutely FANTASTIC! I can say this with confidence because I've dealt with some pretty horrible movers in the past. From the initial phone call, fair pricing, timeliness, professionalism of the crew, efficiency, pride in their work, kindness and care for our things. This group of people are amazing. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a truly awesome moving company. They will make your moving day a smooth and easy one...and we all know how much that means...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! YOU ROCK!!!

MIKE in Oakville
MIKE in Oakville

the move

Velan came to our house and gave us a complete run down of how the move will take place and his team handled our move within Oakville with professionalism. They were 10 min early to start and treated our possessions like their own. Big thanks to Dragon and his crew for making the move a smooth transition.

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga

Moving Company

All-rite Moving handled our very stressful and long move very professionally as promised. It took 8.5 hours , 3 different locations but no problems, no complaints. Everything went very smoothly.The owner Velin took care of the move from the very first moment and answered my endless questions very patiently. The crew ( Adrian, Tara and Drew) was very friendly very helpful , worked nonstop , no complaints always with big smiles on their faces . I would recommend All-rite to everyone in a heartbeat, they are absolutely the best in town.

Stephen from Integrated Clean Air Services
Stephen from Integrated Clean Air Services

Moving

I am very happy with the guys at All Rite Moving. They came recommended. They showed up on time, worked hard, and did a great job. I have already referred them to a friend of mine and will definitely use them again.

V.A. from Mississauga
V.A. from Mississauga

Moving appt to condo

I was very nervous about moving but these guys were top notch. They were hard working, professional yet very friendly and approachable. Would use them again in a heartbeat. Everything was in perfect condition at the end of the move. We forgot to order a box for our 50 inch TV and these guys went the extra mile to wrap it up carefully and transport it without a single scratch. Couldn't find a better company to deal with. I did extensive research and found it unfair for some of the local companies to charge me travel time while these guys came from Oakville and did not charge anything extra beyond the core moving hours plus they worked THROUGH lunch and were at my place 15 minutes early and started moving right away. We had 50 frog boxes and lots of furniture. Everything was disassembled and reassembled for no extra cost. Was a truly stress-free move. Well done guys!!!

More about All-Rite Moving & Delivery

Around the corner, across town or across the country...
You can trust All-Rite to get the job done right!!
***
Since 1988, All-Rite Moving and Delivery Inc. has been providing safe, expert and dependable moving, delivery, packing and storage services for all of your residential and business needs including specialized services.
***
Our Company was founded on building trust and providing reliable service to our clients. That's why 90% of our business is from referrals of satisfied customers.