Sears Floor Covering Centre

Garage Doors & Hardware
132-450 Country Hills Boulevard NE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  Sears Floor Covering Centre

Reviews for Sears Floor Covering Centre

parker in south calgary
parker in south calgary

installed new floor

showed up on time did good job cleaned up well and took all the trash out of the house once the project was completed and were great to deal with overall. I would not think twice about recommending them.

ivanawinn
ivanawinn

Carpet Purchase and Installation

I am very pleased with the new carpet that I had purchased from Sears Flooring(at the Country Hills location). Both the material and installation costs were very affordable. I simply left my house key for the installers and they came as scheduled. No one was home for the installation of the carpet and everything was done while I was at work. The installers moved my furnitures back to where they were and did not cause any dents on my walls or scratches on my furnitures.