Sunrise Spas

John in Stoney Creek
John in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Awesome service

We were in the market for a hot tub and had been shopping around for about 3 months. After stopping in to Sunrise, the quality of hot tub and the service we received was amazing. I was quite impressed with the no pressure sales, the continuous service after sale for water testing or any other questions I had regarding the hot tub. I never write any reviews however this time I thought it was worth taking the time as Sunrise has blown me out of the water with there customer service, quality of product. Thanks Sunrise!

Very happy to hear you're enjoying it!
Thank you!

Mary from Niagara Falls
Mary from Niagara Falls
4 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

got the BEST deal and service is fantastic!!!!

Before we went to the home show I heard an ad on the radio about scratch and dent sales at Sunrise-so we thought we would ask if there was a set up for Sunrise-and there was as soon as we walked in-and we got the last one-a better deal then some smaller tubs!!!!we are so happy-have to get an electrician still but grateful it could be delivered sooner then said as my husband had an operation-guaranteed for life wow!

Very happy to be able to help! Thank you again!

Boris from Brampton
Boris from Brampton

hot tub

We were looking to purchase a hot tub, and by chance, while driving on the QEW to Niagara, I noticed the Sunrise factory outlet on the South Service Road near Grimsby. On my return trip, I dropped in for a visit. The sales manager was very knowlegeable and helpful. He actually recommended a less expensive model because he felt it matched the needs of our family better. I was impressed that he wasn't just trying to upsell us on the product. A class act and a very good product.

Very happy to be able to help!
Thank you again!

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Lincoln?