Sunrise Spas

Reviews for Sunrise Spas

Jump in Grimsby
Jump in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Hot tub's nice, Customer service sucks

Delivered almost 1month after scheduled, Wrong top. Repeated called for information. NO ONE EVER RETURNS CALLS. Excuses constantly given without ever trying to help fix situation. We've always been polite, but are treated almost to the level of being rude.

Customer service should continue till the job is done, and beyond. Not just to get the sale. Happy customers tell other potential buyers. We would not recommend Sunrise to anyone.

We are very sorry to hear about this experience.
We understand that our build delays were a longer period than originally expected but have done our very best to get spas built in a timely manner, however we do not want to sacrifice quality in doing so.
In regards to the cover, we have provided a loaner cover until our supplier replenished our stock. This would allow you to use your spa in the meantime.
Arrangements for the original cover have already been made prior to this post and hope that you continue to enjoy your Sunrise Spa.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues.

Thank you again!

Donna Ontario in London
Donna Ontario in London
1 review London, ON

Hot tub sunrise typhoon

My name is Donna. I am having tremendous trouble with my hot tub that I bought in May of 2017. I'm getting over growth at bacteria after many decontamination .. I had my water tested buy a microbiology lab and there were 200 CPU per ml and this was after decontamination.
. I have been back and forth to the dealer that about the hot tub many times and nothing seems to work. In the beginning I had a red rash two to three weeks after I got the hot tub after decontamination it cleared it up then a week or so after there was a very strong moldy smell that hurt my lungs and burn my throat. Everything was balanced. So now it's end of augustand I have hardly use my hot tub. I need help !!!! I was told by a hot tub company that I could have had contamination from Manufacturing during the wet tests that they do to check the plumbing. Can you help me please fix this issue cuz I'm running out of solutions.

s and my throat . So I decided to bring a water

sample into a laboratory that does testing for microbiology and 200 Cfu (bacteria)per ml grew. See pic below. water at the time was well chlorinated abetween 3 and 4 parts per million

Donna,

Although all our dealers are highly trained in water chemistry, we can certainly help you.

All water used during the testing process at Sunrise Spas is done using chlorinated and filtered water, however depending on how the spa was stored prior or after delivery, and how it was managed during the initial learning process, can sometimes cause a chemistry problem that requires more than a typical "shock".

In a circumstance like this the first thing to do is "hyperchlorinate" the spa in order to eliminate any potential issues and allow you to have a "fresh start". Unfortunately some bacteria can live in "normal" chlorine levels and therefore need more extensive action in order to be eliminated.

The process of hyperchlorination is a process by which the spa is brought to a reading of at least 10ppm of chlorine and maintained for at least 48 hours.

Here are important precautions to follow during the procedure:

1) remove the cover, pillows, and any other accessories completely
2) disconnect the heater so that it never engages during the superchlorination process
3) make sure all your pumps run for as much time as possible during the process

Once this process is done (while observing all the precautions), then you must neutralize the chlorine, drain the spa, clean it, refill it, and have your water balanced.

After this process you should be starting "fresh" which means that with your usual daily chlorine or bromine additions, you should be able to enjoy your spa.

Remember that proper balance of your alkalinity, pH, and hardness are essential to proper water chemistry, and that using chlorine or bromine alone is ineffective.

I hope his helps, please contact us if you have any further questions.
Sunrise Spas

Bill in Fort Erie
Bill in Fort Erie
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Sunrisé spas

It's five years old and I have needed a new heater, a new pump, two covers, the skirting has all fell off around the cabin due to the glue on the panels not lasting. The frame has completely rusted out in one corner due to the enormous amount of leaks. Their service pricing is a joke as they use outside contractors that charge absolute outrageous pricing. For example I was charged 550 dollars to have a warrantied heater replaced. I spent my own money and time to try and keep this hot tub running and now cannot keep up with the codes that keep popping up such as hr. bottom line here is the tub is ok if you don't mind discarding tub after five years.

Very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the spa. Please contact me directly and would be happy to see what we can do to resolve the issues you are dealing with.
I can be reached directly at [email protected]
Look forward to hearing from you.

John in Stoney Creek
John in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Awesome service

We were in the market for a hot tub and had been shopping around for about 3 months. After stopping in to Sunrise, the quality of hot tub and the service we received was amazing. I was quite impressed with the no pressure sales, the continuous service after sale for water testing or any other questions I had regarding the hot tub. I never write any reviews however this time I thought it was worth taking the time as Sunrise has blown me out of the water with there customer service, quality of product. Thanks Sunrise!

Very happy to hear you're enjoying it!
Thank you!

Mary from Niagara Falls
Mary from Niagara Falls
4 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

got the BEST deal and service is fantastic!!!!

Before we went to the home show I heard an ad on the radio about scratch and dent sales at Sunrise-so we thought we would ask if there was a set up for Sunrise-and there was as soon as we walked in-and we got the last one-a better deal then some smaller tubs!!!!we are so happy-have to get an electrician still but grateful it could be delivered sooner then said as my husband had an operation-guaranteed for life wow!

Very happy to be able to help! Thank you again!

Boris from Brampton
Boris from Brampton

hot tub

We were looking to purchase a hot tub, and by chance, while driving on the QEW to Niagara, I noticed the Sunrise factory outlet on the South Service Road near Grimsby. On my return trip, I dropped in for a visit. The sales manager was very knowlegeable and helpful. He actually recommended a less expensive model because he felt it matched the needs of our family better. I was impressed that he wasn't just trying to upsell us on the product. A class act and a very good product.

Very happy to be able to help!
Thank you again!