Framehouse Boutique

D.H. from Burnaby
D.H. from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Two Thumbs Up!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, I really like this company, good customer service, good communication, very helpful. I was pleased with my experience here, nothing more to say then I give them two thumbs up!!

O in Vancouver
O in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Framing

I think this place is pretty good by my standards. Reasonably priced, and service was very helpful. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like their photos framed etc, the quality is nice, too.

Samir Javer in Burnaby
Samir Javer in Burnaby
2 reviews BURNABY, BC

Framing

I love this place! So many great frames to choose from and they are of the highest quality. They can honestly turn art or photographs into sheer masterpieces with their magic. If you're looking for some excellent home decor, I suggest this place!

celeste in Richmond
celeste in Richmond
13 reviews RICHMOND, BC

framing

I love their framing because it is professional and unique! I wanted them to frame this poster of mine and it looks excellent! The prices were very reasonable and I loved their finishing. A great place to frame your favourite pictures, photos, and posters!

sasha in Vancouver
sasha in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

mirror and framing

We are very happy with the way we had been treated by framehouse
Thank you guys. it was delievered and installed on the time.
Good job. We send you customers and it will be our pleasure to deal with you in the future

More about Framehouse Boutique

Vancouver's Custom Picture Framing Experts. We specialize in Custom Picture Framing, Custom Framed Mirrors and Photofinishing.
Looking for Art & Print pros in Vancouver?