Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

Appliance Repair
96 Terracon Place Winnipeg MB R2J 4G7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Winnipeg  >  Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

Rick from Winnipeg in Toronto
Rick from Winnipeg in Toronto
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Hot Water Tank Replacement

I had a rental hot water tank from Reliance that started to leak slightly, even though it was only 5 yrs old. When a technician came to inspect the problem, it was also noticed that, due to a previous installation of a direct vent furnace, the combustion in the water tank was not efficient, and was leaking gasses into the basement. It was recommended by Robert to have a PowerVent hot water tank installed to eliminate the problems. Robert and Steve did the installation in a minimal time, and were amazingly professional. They ensured that all items in my house were protected while they worked, and they explained everything as they worked. Kudos to both of them for an excellent job well done.

Furnace Diagnostic

Reliance Superior Furnace Technician Robert T. was knowledgeable, helpful and quick in getting my furnace up and running. He also discussed the warranty service plan Reliance offers and gave me helpful advice. I certainly feel in good hands with a technician like Robert caring for my furnace. I was very happy with the service I received.

This is so great to hear! Thanks so much for the wonderful review! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Great work!

Nigel and Ben were very professional and did great work. Would recommend them to anyone and would seek them out if needed any work done in the future. 5 stars!

Thank you for your great review! ~Haley

V in Winnipeg
V in Winnipeg

AC repair

I had my AC repaired and cleaned.
Jeff came on time and was friendly. He explained what he was doing. He replaced the capacitor.
I am satisfied with the job he did. Thank you for the excellent service..

Thanks so much fro sharing your comments and review with us! We appreciate the great feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Jen  in Winnipeg
Jen in Winnipeg

Ac install

Nigel and Ben were fast, efficient and very professional. They did excellent work and took the time to explain everything to me I needed to know. I would highly recommend them and their company.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us Jen! We appreciate the great feedback! ~ Penny

Roger in Winnipeg
Roger in Winnipeg

Service call / install

Well this company is exceptional fantastic as the guys showed up right on time got the job done in a few hours explained to me how it's works cleaned up after them selfs they were very friendly.

Thanks so much for the great review Roger! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Ac unit

Excellent customer service, the technicians Nigel & Ben were very friendly tidy and approachable. I’m very happy with the end result. I will be recommening Superior to friends and family

This is so nice to hear! Thanks so much for the great review! ~ Penny

Will in Winnipeg
Will in Winnipeg

Lennox elite

Excellent customer service, the technicians were very friendly tidy and approachable. I’m very happy with the end result. I can’t believe how quiet my Lennox air conditioner is and how rapidly it has already cool down my home.

Thank you for the review Will! ~Jessica

Brad in Winnipeg
Brad in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Great Lennox equipment terrible service after

In May 2017 I purchased a new Lennox furnace and air conditioner. Install went great and product performed well. Then the after service....
On May 16 2018 I went to Reliance Superior to purchase filters for furnace and humidifier. In talking with their general manager (Jeroslaw) he suggested buying the Reliance Comfort Plan for $9.99/ month. He explained this plan covered the annual maintenance. Sounds like a good idea so I agree to it. We set up the annual maintenance appointment for May 28 @ 8:00 am. 8:00 am comes and goes no technician. 9:00 am comes and goes no technician. I call their contact line and sit on hold for approximately 30 minutes. As I need to get on with my day I leave my number for a call back. Approximately 10:15 am I get a call back from a call centre. Tell the gentleman my story. He says let me put you on hold while I look into. After being on hold for approximately 15 minutes I hang up thinking he will call back.
He doesn’t. Early afternoon I email Jeroslaw explaining the situation. He calls back saying he will have technician at my house next morning at 8:00 am. I agree to it. Surprise surprise no technician shows up. At 8:45 I email Jeroslaw advising no one has shown up. I receive a reply to my email advising he is close. I couldn’t wait as I had other commitments. I receive no response back from Jeroslaw. Two days in a row wasted my time. No respect for people’s time. Thinking this week can’t get any worse with regards to heating and air, it does. May 31 I receive a letter from Reliance Superior (dated May 24,2018) out of north York office advising that I have an outstanding balance of $647.92 on my account and I will be put in collections if it not paid immediately. News to me that I owe $, first I’ve heard of it. Friday June 1 I call the contact from the letter and get her voice mail so I leave a message. Do not hear back so I call again,now her voice mail is full. I go to their switchboard,explain the situation and ask if there is anyone else I can speak to in accounts receivable. I get transferred and sit on hold as all employees are busy assisting other customers. After 15 minutes on hold I hang up. I now email the accounts receivable contact asking for a response. At 4:45 local time I get a call back from accounts receivable asking if I purchased my system through Costco. I advise that yes I had purchased through Costco. She then says ok thank you for confirming and says
“you should not have gotten that letter”. That is my week in a nutshell with Reliance Superior. Not impressed.

I'm sorry to hear that you are not impressed with our service. If you would like me to follow up on your concerns please e-mail me at hkrizsan@reliancecomfort.com. ~Haley

Jeff in Winnipeg
Jeff in Winnipeg

Service Appointment Missed

I had originally made an appointment for Friday May 25, 2018 between 7am and 11am, they called a day earlier to reschedule due to an overwhelming amount of "emergency" calls for repair. I was ok with it due to the timeframe they had called in advance to reschedule.

I suggested Monday May 28, 2018 and they asked if the same time would work, 7 - 11am and I said yes that would work.

Well it is now 1145am and haven't had anyone show up for a scheduled appointment. The issue I have is with airflow going to a specific room, and now that it is past 11, my 1 yr old child is sleeping in that room for the next two hours for his nap. So next time, honour your appointment schedule. If somebody does show up now, they can't even go into the room where the problem is.

I bet if I were to miss the appointment, I would be charged a fee. I like how the commercial shows they get a service call and go right away while leaving their coffee to brew or sandwich being made, but I have an appointment and nobody shows up for it.

Update: I was apologized to by the call center person, and made another appointment for this coming Friday 7-11am. It is now Friday at 1105am and once again nobody has shown up and I must put my kid down for a nap. So that’s a total of 8 hours I have waited for this “appointment”. Great customer service....

Hi Jeff, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. Please email me and I can look into this further pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

More about Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

Reliance Superior Heating and Air Conditioning is Winnipeg's Destination of Choice for heating, air conditioning and ventilation solutions. We design, install and service high-quality HVAC systems for new homes, replacement/retro-fit for existing homes and light commercial applications city wide.

Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Furnace, Air Conditioner, Power Duct Cleaning, Service Plan, Maintenance Plan, Protection Plan, Retrofit Installations, Duct Design, New Home Mechanical Design, Cleaning, Safety Inspections, Service and Repairs