Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

96 Terracon Place Winnipeg MB R2J 4G7

Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

Heating and cooling

I recently upgraded my furnace water tank and got AC installed.Rene was very thorough in explaining the pros and cons of each upgrade,which made choices very easy.

David
David
0 reviews Oak Bluff, MB

Furnace Tune Up

I pay a monthly fee for my maintenance plan, which includes a free annual tune up. My technician Andrew arrives on time, completed the tune up promptly and answered all my questions. I would rate his service as 10/10.

Plumbing leak issue

About 4 different plumbers have been called to check the plumbing issue in the house. Only Technician Josh has identified the issue and did an amazing job in resolving it.

We are super satisfied and happy with the service.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your plumbing repair! - Gemma

Alex in Winnipeg
Alex in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Great service, Rene was terrific.

I had a furnace and water heater installed this afternoon after my old ones were dying. Trevor came out quickly and explained everything well and was honest about my situation. I needed to get new appliances, so Rene was able to come quickly that same evening. Rene was extremely helpful and accommodating and even provided me with heaters to use in the meantime. Rene was friendly and easy to deal with. I was a little disappointed in the payment options as I don't have a credit limit high enough to pay for the install and was told I couldn't pay with etransfer or cheque. I had to make arrangements for someone else to pay as they couldn't book the install without payment being made. The install was done two days later, and quickly. My only issues were that the plumber forgot to turn on the breaker for the hot water heater after being installed so later that evening I went to run my kids a bath and the water was ice cold. Also, the electrician didn't leave the plumber and maurettes to complete the tank install so I had to give him mine otherwise he would have had to come back another time. There is also a dent in the new hot water heater. Overall I'm pleased, just a couple of things I wanted to point out. I would recommend. Extra praise to Rene. Give him a raise.

Thank you for the review and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort! -Jessica

Furnace

Technician Alem did an amazing job identifying the issue and resolving it in a timely manner. We are super happy with the service.

Thank you for your amazing review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Gemma

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Good

Great annual service and a really great serviceman. They showed up within the alloted time. This service is part of my monthly rental fee of approximately $140 for a furnace and water heater.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! We are grateful for your support. - Gemma

David in Ottawa
David in Ottawa
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Furnace Install

Last week we had a Home Advisor Neil come by to evaluate our older furnace as it was almost 25 years old. I was a little worried about the coat of buying a brand new furnace outright. And I was given an awesome idea I never even considered- Leasing My Furnace - for around $20.00 per month as I wanted a more efficient furnace with 5 speed variation modulator. As I am considered a Heat Pump in the spring. Neil explained everything to me. Now I am
more knowledgeable about furnaces.

Not even under a week - The crew arrived to do the install - the team worked very well together and periodically came up to ask me questions. As I am still suffering from a foot issue I sustained from doing Peace Keeping in Afghanistan. When I was Serving In the Canadian Armed Forces.

Over all the the installation went very well - I would rate the install team 10/10

Thank you for your kind words David. We really appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Billing issue

We are in a financing under UEI , I have been billed a higher amount for 4 months than it supposed to be. Been trying to solve this problem but nothing worked. It was an automatic debit, last September they did not debit any amount, now they are charging me for the interest. I have been like a bouncing ball, transferred to different person but nothing solved.

I am sorry to hear you had a troubling experience. If you require assistance please email me with your account details at gwillson@reliancecomfort.com - Gemma

Marlene & Mark
Marlene & Mark
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Furnace Install

Initially called for service on our 21-year-old furnace and after speaking with the Home Comfort Rep, he recommended that we would be better off getting a new furnace. The Rep, gladly walked us thru the process and answered any questions that we had at the time. The furnace was installed 2 days later. The installation crew was great to deal with, very knowledgeable, answering any of our questions and were able to do the install in a timely manner. The furnace started up without any glitches and continues to operate as I write.

Thank you for choosing Reliance! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.- Gemma

Tanya
Tanya
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Nest Thermostat

Alem came out to my place as I had no heat. He was on time, polite, helpful and found the problem and fixed it. I have heat again and just in time for our cold Winters.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort Tanya! We are grateful for your support. - Gemma

More about Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

At Reliance Superior, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are so well known for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers.

Our Team Members have been equipped with an ample supply of:

* Hand sanitizers
* Disinfectant wipes
* Masks
* Single-use gloves
* Boot covers

We know that this is a difficult time for all and we want you to know that we will be there for you and are taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and your family comfortable and safe.

Reliance Superior Heating and Air Conditioning is Winnipeg's Destination of Choice for heating, air conditioning and ventilation solutions. We design, install and service high-quality HVAC systems for new homes, replacement/retro-fit for existing homes and light commercial applications city wide.

Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Furnace, Air Conditioner, Power Duct Cleaning, Service Plan, Maintenance Plan, Protection Plan, Retrofit Installations, Duct Design, New Home Mechanical Design, Cleaning, Safety Inspections, Service and Repairs
888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!