Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

Tracy
Tracy
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Fixed my old furnace and gave me a quote on a new furnace.

Both gentlemen were very knowledgeable. They took the time to explain everything. Explained why I am having some of the issues with my old furnace. The service call price was only 99.00 plus tax. Highly recommend this company.

Michele in Toronto
Michele in Toronto

Good work

The maintenance guy Trevor from reliance was great very knowledgeable about his job and easy to ask questions. Great guy. I recommend him and reliance. Hopefully you see this ☕

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your maintenance. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

Peter and Marie
Peter and Marie

Humidifier issue

Rob the technician was very helpful and knowledgeable. He fully explained what the problem was and provided a solution. Making the appointment a pleasant one. Thank you very much Rob!

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! We are grateful for your support. - Gemma

Blower motor replacement

Paul the technician showed up right at the start of our time window. Diagnosed ecm motor quickly and confidently, went to get part and had installed in no time! He was very professional and polite and did a wonderful job! Very satisfied!

Great! Thank you for the review. ~Nicole

Thermostat Installation

I woke up in the morning in a chill with a broken thermostat. By the end of the night, I was turning down the heat. I'm very pleased with the service I received yesterday. The technician who installed my thermostat was very experienced and took the time to provide me with tips and techniques for using my SMART product. Thanks for all of the help!

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your smart home product. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

Jane ZZH
Jane ZZH
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Furnace/AC Cleaning and Furnace Replacement

Technician Dustin, sales advisor Brook and two furnace installers did a great job for us. They were helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Our old furnace got replaced with a good, meet-demend new one in 3 business days. We really appreciated their dependable, efficient services. A big thanks to all of them.

Thank you for choosing Reliance! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.- Gemma

Hot Water Tank PM

Josh did a great job with the preventative maintenance on the hot water tank. He was very knowledgeable, professional, efficient and friendly. And he cleaned up after the job was done.

Thank you for your amazing review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Gemma

Martin Trudel
Martin Trudel

Hit water tank replacement

Absolutely outstanding customer service provided by Josh. He presented us with all the available options and offered expert advice which assisted in making the right decision for our particular situation. We couldn’t be more satisfied.

This is wonderful to hear Martin. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Maintenance and inspection

Rob did my maintenance and inspection of my furnace and air conditioner. He did a super fantastic job. Took time to answer all of my questions. I’m very satisfied with the service, will be calling again. Thank you.

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your maintenance- Gemma

Furnace /Air conditioner/hot water tank

We just purchased a older home with older furnace and air conditioner/hot water tank. They responded quickly to come give us a quote. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. They came out within 2 days did all the work quickly and efficiently. Cleaned up nicely highly recommended.

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

More about Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

At Reliance Superior, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are so well known for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers.

Our Team Members have been equipped with an ample supply of:

* Hand sanitizers
* Disinfectant wipes
* Masks
* Single-use gloves
* Boot covers

We know that this is a difficult time for all and we want you to know that we will be there for you and are taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and your family comfortable and safe.

Reliance Superior Heating and Air Conditioning is Winnipeg's Destination of Choice for heating, air conditioning and ventilation solutions. We design, install and service high-quality HVAC systems for new homes, replacement/retro-fit for existing homes and light commercial applications city wide.

Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Furnace, Air Conditioner, Power Duct Cleaning, Service Plan, Maintenance Plan, Protection Plan, Retrofit Installations, Duct Design, New Home Mechanical Design, Cleaning, Safety Inspections, Service and Repairs