Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

Ed in Steinbach
Ed in Steinbach
1 review Steinbach, MB

Furnace warranty work

I texted my salesman of my furnace and he responded right away. Serviceman called shortly there after and said that he’d be here at my home at an approximate time. He was very kind and had a few recommendations to do with a service plan for furnace clean and a/c unit cleaning. Rob the service man was a very kind man and hope to get him if I need more warranty work done again.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us Ed! ~ Penny

Ernest in Winnipeg
Ernest in Winnipeg

New Furnace, Water Heater & Air Conditioner

I had work done by Red River - duct cleaning and they recommended a new furnace and they kept phoning and bugging me. My wife found through the Costco site Reliance Superior and we were not disappointed. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, patient with showing us the new technology with our programmable thermostat. This fits our needs perfectly and they showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and it was a good experience all around.

Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your experience with us! ~Jessica

Repair Service

I had a high pitch squeal coming from my furnance and only partial heat coming into the house. So Jeff came to repair it and I was pleased that he not only fixed the issue, but answered a lot of my questions and informed me of many things surrounding the running and safety factors of my furnance. He not only taught me about my furnance but completely relieved my worries about my furnance function. I am both warm and relieved thanks to Jeff.

This is so nice to hear! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! ~ Penny

Rick from Winnipeg in Toronto
Rick from Winnipeg in Toronto

Hot Water Tank Replacement

I had a rental hot water tank from Reliance that started to leak slightly, even though it was only 5 yrs old. When a technician came to inspect the problem, it was also noticed that, due to a previous installation of a direct vent furnace, the combustion in the water tank was not efficient, and was leaking gasses into the basement. It was recommended by Robert to have a PowerVent hot water tank installed to eliminate the problems. Robert and Steve did the installation in a minimal time, and were amazingly professional. They ensured that all items in my house were protected while they worked, and they explained everything as they worked. Kudos to both of them for an excellent job well done.

Thanks so much for sharing your comments and review with us Rick! ~ Penny

Furnace Diagnostic

Reliance Superior Furnace Technician Robert T. was knowledgeable, helpful and quick in getting my furnace up and running. He also discussed the warranty service plan Reliance offers and gave me helpful advice. I certainly feel in good hands with a technician like Robert caring for my furnace. I was very happy with the service I received.

This is so great to hear! Thanks so much for the wonderful review! ~ Penny

Great work!

Nigel and Ben were very professional and did great work. Would recommend them to anyone and would seek them out if needed any work done in the future. 5 stars!

Thank you for your great review! ~Haley

V in Winnipeg
V in Winnipeg

AC repair

I had my AC repaired and cleaned.
Jeff came on time and was friendly. He explained what he was doing. He replaced the capacitor.
I am satisfied with the job he did. Thank you for the excellent service..

Thanks so much fro sharing your comments and review with us! We appreciate the great feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Jen  in Winnipeg
Jen in Winnipeg

Ac install

Nigel and Ben were fast, efficient and very professional. They did excellent work and took the time to explain everything to me I needed to know. I would highly recommend them and their company.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us Jen! We appreciate the great feedback! ~ Penny

Roger in Winnipeg
Roger in Winnipeg

Service call / install

Well this company is exceptional fantastic as the guys showed up right on time got the job done in a few hours explained to me how it's works cleaned up after them selfs they were very friendly.

Thanks so much for the great review Roger! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Ac unit

Excellent customer service, the technicians Nigel & Ben were very friendly tidy and approachable. I’m very happy with the end result. I will be recommening Superior to friends and family

This is so nice to hear! Thanks so much for the great review! ~ Penny

More about Reliance Superior Heating & Air Conditioning

Reliance Superior Heating and Air Conditioning is Winnipeg's Destination of Choice for heating, air conditioning and ventilation solutions. We design, install and service high-quality HVAC systems for new homes, replacement/retro-fit for existing homes and light commercial applications city wide.

Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Furnace, Air Conditioner, Power Duct Cleaning, Service Plan, Maintenance Plan, Protection Plan, Retrofit Installations, Duct Design, New Home Mechanical Design, Cleaning, Safety Inspections, Service and Repairs