Cove Properties Ltd

HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Strathcona  >  Cove Properties Ltd

Reviews for Cove Properties Ltd

1 review Edmonton, AB

The Parc Condominium in Edgemont Edmonton

I bought a Lemon. Cove advertised as luxury condominium. I asked countless times about sound proofing And was assured that noise between suites would be very little. I can hear owners talking above and below me plus I can hear water running through the pipes in the walls. Do not buy a Cove Property!!!

Karen M from Edmonton
Karen M from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Estates of Upper Windermere

We bought a unit in April 2012 w/ possession in the summer, but possession is now set for Feb 2013. I was worrried, but I just talked to my Realtor and he said Cove is a good company and we should be patient. I trust my Realtor and he thinks Cove is fine and we can put our faith in them. So we'll wait patiently. Cove is very receptive to our calls about what is happening with the development and the site super is really great.

Review has 1 previous version
Chris in Edmonton
Chris in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Townhouse at Estates of Upper Windermere

The builder is refusing to honour their contract and is bullying us into doing what they want. DO NOT BUY FROM Cove. They have zero regard for their customers.

They reversed the paint colours we originally signed off on, and will not honour the original contract. The president told me it will be how they want it, if we like it or not.

All in all a terrible experience. We expect zero warranty support