K-4 Appliance & Refrigeration

Reviews for K-4 Appliance & Refrigeration

karri in Abbotsford
karri in Abbotsford

Washing machines

I have had problems with both my dryer and washing machine in the past month and Ken booked me in right away, was super helpful in giving me tips and fixing my machines. He came in to fix my dryer and saved me $60 in the process! So nice to find a reputable technician who cares and you can trust. I highly recommend Ken!

Thank you Karri, I appreciate your business and am happy to save you some money

1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher repair

Ken saved me from having to buy a new dishwasher with a simple repair. Unit would not properly pump out water and he fixed the problem in minutes. He was on time and was quick. His charges were very reasonable.

Len from Abbotsford
Len from Abbotsford

appliance issue

Spoke to Ken about fixing and issue with our fridge.He was able to diagnose over the phone,and to told me how to fix it myself.Unbelievable! Hopefully I'll have something in the future where he has some profit.
Thanks,
Len

Repair of Kenmore washing machine -Judy from Abbotsford

Called Ken on Tuesday and explained what had happened with our washing machine. He knew exactly what was needed to repair it and said he could come to fix it on Thursday at 10am. He was here by 9:45 and had it repaired in 15 minutes. The best part was it cost less than another company was going to charge just to diagnose the problem. We would definitely use K-4 Appliance and Refrigeration again and would recommend them to others.

Lynn from Mission
Lynn from Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Appliance repair

K-4 repaired my dishwasher, excellent rates and service. I was not even charged the full rate. And I was shown how to fix it myself. I would definately recommend them over anyone else.

Darlene & Terry Simonetto from Abbotsford
Darlene & Terry Simonetto from Abbotsford

Washer then oven

Honest, reasonable, honest, prompt, honest, knowledgable , honest...did I mention honest? Have had him to our house twice for two different appliances. He could have made a house call and charged us for a third appliance but over the phone diagnosed the problem and told us to replace it as it would cost more to repair. WOW!!! Finally a guy we can trust.

Fiona from Mission
Fiona from Mission
1 review , BC

Washing Machine

Washer decided to stop spinning at The Worst Time (house is listed for sale). After trying to see what the fix was via YouTube, I called K-4 and I explained the situation. I set the spin cycle and he listened to the machine try to spin over the 'phone. Ken diagnosed the problem, had the part (coupler) on hand, and was able to come out the next morning. Charged a fair price, no add-ons or up-selling, furthermore, didn't create more problems to extend the service call/or ensure a call-back. He was very professional, didn't waste time and repaired the washer, saving me +/-$400 to buy a new one. Ken, I will certainly refer you to anyone who asks/needs your service as I was thrilled with the entire process/transaction and how painless it was in the end.

Kathleen Garcia in Abbotsford
Kathleen Garcia in Abbotsford

Appliance repair

Ken at K4 Appliance is the best! I've used him twice now. Quick and the cost was the cost. No additions after the fact. Actually had parts with him so no wasted time. Immediate results. reasonable costs and rates. Would recommend to anyone!