Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Reviews for Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Ed from Calgary
Ed from Calgary

Lightweight Concrete Tile roof

After I had committed to Signature to have my cedar shake roof replaced with lightweight concrete tile, we had a major hail storm in Calgary which broke a skylight. I contacted Signature and they sent a man right over to weather proof the unit at no cost. The same roofing crew worked on the project from beginning to end. They cleaned and picked up debris at the end of every day and left the site clean. The owner, Chad Coljee, was always courteous and helpful of all my needs.

I found Signature to be very competitive price wise and they delivered on all the promises made. I felt like I was treated like a valued customer throughout.

I would definitely recommend Signature.

Ed, it was a pleasure to do your roof for you. The finished product looks amazing!! We pride ourselves on our customer service and I am glad to hear you enjoyed the whole experience. Thanks again from all of us at Signature Roof Tile Ltd.

More about Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Signature Roof Tile Ltd offers a wide variety of products and services to fit any roofing, vinyl siding, soffit or fascia need. Hail damage or insurance claim? We specialize in all sloped roofing, flat roofing, repairs and maintenance, re-roofing or new construction. Products like GAF, Owens Corning, Malarkey, IKO asphalt ...