Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Bay 3, 10 Wrangler Place SE Rocky View County AB T1X 0L7
Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Reviews for Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Removed old tiles and installed new shingles

These guys did a great job, right from start to finish. Chad's quote process (that involved a site visit to fully understand the problem) was thorough and comprehensive. Ramil and his installation team removed an old concrete tile roof to the plywood and installed a new asphalt shingle roof. The team was focused, conscientious, precise, safety conscious, professional, clean and careful. Even in a Covid environment they managed to be very successful. It was the attention to precision and detail that we really appreciated. Special effort went into sloping gutters and replacing some mounting nails with screws and repairing the railing on an upper deck. Professional and dedicated service.

Thank you Jeff, a pleasure doing business with you as well!

surkon65 in Calgary
surkon65 in Calgary

Roof looks great! fast work

Signature did our roof last year, changed from pine shake to top of the line asphalt shingle it looks great! Fast work, pleasant crew. Good job! Highly recommend them for your roofing projects!

Thank you and glad you liked your new roof. A very good choice on the Malarkey Legacy shingle!

Great Roof Replacement Job

Our roof needed repair desperately, Chad and his crew did an awesome job. Chad was prompt and detailed with quotes and all other details pertaining to the job prior to work commencing. When the crew did show up for the job, they were polite and organzied setting up. The work was done in about 3 days and we are very pleased with the results. We were particularly impressed with the quality of materials, attention to detail and the final clean up. We are happy to recommend Signature Roof Tile.

Mark

Thank you Mark. We are glad you liked your new roof. It's a pleasure doing business with you!

Art a.
Art a.

cement tile roof

Signature Roofing did our roof approximately 18 years ago. We had a wind damage issue and I called to ask Chad if he might drop by and look at it. Next day he sent his worker and we are back to 100%. They are courteous and qualified workers!
Thank you!

Thank you Art! On behalf of Signature Managements and staff, We are more than happy to serve all our clients as courteous as possible and to our best ability.

Benny in Calgary
Benny in Calgary

Concrete Roof Tiles

With our pine shake shingles nearing end of life (21 years) and skylight leaking, we wanted new concrete tiles for our roof. Jordan and his crew was very professional and provided lots of technical information and samples for us to make our decision.

The crew that arrived on site was professional and very hard working. They had proper tools and safety equipment to perform the work and did not disrupt the household. They finished very timely as well. The only feedback was the cleanup was okay since the driveway was cleaned; but, the grass area where they kept material still had debris. We had to clean it up ourselves before we could cut the grass.

Regardless, I would recommend them to my friends and would use them again!

Thank you for your review and recommendations.

Dennis
Dennis
1 review , AB

Repair skylights and chimney areas

Recently, on a rainy weekend evening, water was entering our home in the roof area beside a skylight. Fortunately I contacted Jordan who arranged to have Randy come by early the next morning to assess and complete an emergency fix. Even though Jordan was on his way out of town the next morning he called and texted to ensure we were aware of his plans to address. After the weekend he came out to see for himself, discussed his findings and provided a detailed itemized recommendation. We approved and shortly thereafter someone was here to complete. I am not one to write reviews but Jordan and his crews exceeded our expectations and must be recognized and also passed on to his superiors and other potential clients. Donna & Dennis Rayner

Dennis & Donna, thank you so much for your kind words. I am sure glad we could help. I know how scary it can be to have a leak late a night and require some help.
Jordan Robert

Bruce and Donna in Calgary
Bruce and Donna in Calgary

New Concrete Tile Roof

Unfortunately, our original concrete tile roof had to be replaced due to a faulty product being used in 1985. Jordan spent a considerable amount of time helping us select the perfect tile for our house. He was always on time, was conscientious and was knowledgeable in all aspects of roofing.

He also was good at coordinating with us to ensure the tiles were installed when we would be in town and when the weather was acceptable to us.

The crew was easy to work with, and they did a great job, including a good cleanup. After installation, we had to have a couple of items touched up and once again, Jordan was responsive and followed up in a timely manner.

We would highly recommend Signature Roof Tile to others - especially with Jordan as the project manager!

Bruce and Donna, Thank you so much for your review and kind words. It was our pleasure to help you guys out you were wonderful to work with.

Ralph K.
Ralph K.

Removed old cedar shakes

Four good natured individuals worked well as a team and completed the work in a timely and efficient manner. We were pleased that care was taken with yard cleanup at completion of the project. We are pleased with the end result

Ralph, thank you for taking the time to write a review. The place looks amazing! Let us know when you get the painting done and we would love to take a look.
Thanks again - Jordan R - Signature Roof Tile Ltd.

Claudia in Calgary
Claudia in Calgary

Roof/eave repair

Signature Roof has just completed repair work on my concrete tile roof and complex eavestrough system. Signature was the only company I contacted to do the repair that tbought out of the box in regard to my unusual roof design, that recommended the absolute best product for the job (a commercial rather than residential product) and that did not recommend unnecessary work ie replacement of the entire roof. My money was spent on what was necessary. Jordan, my consultant, was outstanding. He was involved with every aspect of the work, keeping me informed re the progress and timing of the job. Signature' s flat roof expert who completed the eavestrough repair was meticulous and not only followed but exceeded the product application recommendations. They even had the product manufacturer's representative make visits to the site. Signature was also the only company that was readily willing to provide a extended warranty for their work. I am confident that Signatures work on my roof will finally resolve my water leaking problems that 3 previous companys did not.

Claudia, thank you so much for your review. We are so happy with the way the project worked out and we know you will have a worry free roof for years and years to come.

Jordan

Zahir Karmali in Calgary
Zahir Karmali in Calgary

Roof Replacement & Exterior work

Signature Roof Tile Ltd. is a very honest, responsible, accountable company with a lot of integrity. I was extremely happy with their care and concern for my home.
In particular dealing with Jordan Robert was the best thing for us. He made sure to follow up on all the items that were left to be done and kept his commitments to get them done in a timely manner.
I also referred them to my relatives who in turn referred to other friends who I personally know.
I would go back to Signature Roof Tile anytime.

Zahir,

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your exterior needs. The place looks great, hopefully you will be the envy of the neighbourhood! I would also like to thank you for being so kind to both myself and our employees. Jordan

More about Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Signature Roof Tile Ltd offers a wide variety of products and services to fit any roofing, vinyl siding, soffit or fascia need. Hail damage or insurance claim? We specialize in all sloped roofing, flat roofing, repairs and maintenance, re-roofing or new construction. Products like GAF, Owens Corning, Malarkey, IKO asphalt laminate shingles, clay roof tiles, Boral lightweight and standard weight concrete tiles, Euroshield rubber roofing and a wide variety of metal roofing and stone coated steel roofing products. We also carry a large inventory of Unicrete Concrete Tiles for all roof repairs. From the smallest leak to the replacement of your roof, siding and eaves troughs we are your #1 stop.