Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Reviews for Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Bruce and Donna in Calgary
Bruce and Donna in Calgary

New Concrete Tile Roof

Unfortunately, our original concrete tile roof had to be replaced due to a faulty product being used in 1985. Jordan spent a considerable amount of time helping us select the perfect tile for our house. He was always on time, was conscientious and was knowledgeable in all aspects of roofing.

He also was good at coordinating with us to ensure the tiles were installed when we would be in town and when the weather was acceptable to us.

The crew was easy to work with, and they did a great job, including a good cleanup. After installation, we had to have a couple of items touched up and once again, Jordan was responsive and followed up in a timely manner.

We would highly recommend Signature Roof Tile to others - especially with Jordan as the project manager!

Bruce and Donna, Thank you so much for your review and kind words. It was our pleasure to help you guys out you were wonderful to work with.

Ralph K.
Ralph K.

Removed old cedar shakes

Four good natured individuals worked well as a team and completed the work in a timely and efficient manner. We were pleased that care was taken with yard cleanup at completion of the project. We are pleased with the end result

Ralph, thank you for taking the time to write a review. The place looks amazing! Let us know when you get the painting done and we would love to take a look.
Thanks again - Jordan R - Signature Roof Tile Ltd.

Claudia in Calgary
Claudia in Calgary

Roof/eave repair

Signature Roof has just completed repair work on my concrete tile roof and complex eavestrough system. Signature was the only company I contacted to do the repair that tbought out of the box in regard to my unusual roof design, that recommended the absolute best product for the job (a commercial rather than residential product) and that did not recommend unnecessary work ie replacement of the entire roof. My money was spent on what was necessary. Jordan, my consultant, was outstanding. He was involved with every aspect of the work, keeping me informed re the progress and timing of the job. Signature' s flat roof expert who completed the eavestrough repair was meticulous and not only followed but exceeded the product application recommendations. They even had the product manufacturer's representative make visits to the site. Signature was also the only company that was readily willing to provide a extended warranty for their work. I am confident that Signatures work on my roof will finally resolve my water leaking problems that 3 previous companys did not.

Claudia, thank you so much for your review. We are so happy with the way the project worked out and we know you will have a worry free roof for years and years to come.

Jordan

Zahir Karmali in Calgary
Zahir Karmali in Calgary

Roof Replacement & Exterior work

Signature Roof Tile Ltd. is a very honest, responsible, accountable company with a lot of integrity. I was extremely happy with their care and concern for my home.
In particular dealing with Jordan Robert was the best thing for us. He made sure to follow up on all the items that were left to be done and kept his commitments to get them done in a timely manner.
I also referred them to my relatives who in turn referred to other friends who I personally know.
I would go back to Signature Roof Tile anytime.

Zahir,

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your exterior needs. The place looks great, hopefully you will be the envy of the neighbourhood! I would also like to thank you for being so kind to both myself and our employees. Jordan

Bob & Susan from Calgary
Bob & Susan from Calgary

New Concrete Tile Roof

After over 30 years it was time to replace my concrete tile roof. I talked to a number of roofing companies, but I was so impressed with Jordan, I decided to go with Signature. Jordan obviously has a lot of roofing experience and it was a pleasure talking to him about the different options. He provided a number of detailed alternatives, including the costs, pros and cons of each alternative and any installation issues. His insight and knowledge were extremely helpful for me in ultimately choosing to replace my current concrete tile roof with a new Boral concrete tile with a colour that closely matched the original tile.
Jordan indicated that he had a very experienced and reliable roofing team and he was absolutely correct. Luis and his staff were great. They were installing the new roof tiles during the rainiest part of the summer and they did a great job. Luis promised that they would work around the rain and ensure I did not have any problems. There was a lot of work to be done with getting rid of the old tile and underlay and installing the new underlay, wood supports and tiles. I didn’t have any water issues during the installation or afterwards.
The new roof looks great. I’ve had a number of neighbours comment on the looks of my roof and how hard Luis and his staff worked during this time when it wasn’t raining.
Jordan and Luis were great to work with. They kept me informed of the progress and any issues, and when the issues would be resolved. If anyone is thinking of a new roof or needs some advice or insight on roofing products, I would absolutely recommend that you give Jordan a call.

Bob and Susan, thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you on your project. We hope you love the look of your new roof.

Jim Kallsen in Calgary
Jim Kallsen in Calgary

New charcoal concrete tile roof -Boral

The roof is absolutely beautiful and the workers, approx. 5 men worked for 9 days straight including weekends. Fabulous work. Very happy customer. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful long lasting roof.

James, Thank you for your kind words, we at Signature Roof Tile think the tile roof turned out perfectly. we are glad to hear you love it as much as you do. Thank you for your business James.

Walter Towbin in Calgary
Walter Towbin in Calgary

Roof replacement

Signature Roof Tile recently repalced a concrete tile roof on my house. Signature Roof team, including sales and delivery was very professional delivering a quality work within budget and on time:
- Work quality was very good
- Work was completed ahead of time
- Team made a great effort to keep my backyard and driveway clean

I would defintelly recommed them.

Walter

Walter, thank you for allowing Signature Roof Tile to complete your tile roof replacement for you. The Boral tile you choose looks amazing! We know that you will have a great roof for years and years to come. Thanks again from all of us at Signature Roof Tile.

Alan Crance from Calgary
Alan Crance from Calgary

concrete tile roof

Signature Roof Tile Ltd. recently installed a new concrete tile roof on my home. My initial contact was with Jordan Roberts. He was very knowledgeable, patiently explaining all the pros and cons of the various roofing materials available, and showed genuine interest that I make the correct choice. As the job progressed, he frequently dropped by to check the work and address any concerns I might have. The installers were true professionals, and skillfully worked as a team to ensure a high quality finished product.They were punctual, hard working, and always cleaned up the work site at the end of the day. The final result is a beautiful, well constructed roof. The price was very fair, and i consider value for price paid to be excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending Signature Roof Tile to anyone considering a new roof.

Alan, thank you for your kind review, all of us at Signature Roof Tile are as happy as you are with the finished product. We hope you love your new concrete tile roof for years and years to come.

Richard Arab from Calgary
Richard Arab from Calgary

New Roof

I got several quotes for a new roof and found Jordan at Signature provided the most complete and thorough quote. the Price was very competitive and the whole experience provided me with the confidence I needed to proceed with the work. Jordan kept me fully informed through out the whole process and the work was completed as promised. I am very satisfied with my new roof.

Richard, thank you for choosing Signature Roof Tile to complete your roof replacement. We know you will have a great roof for decades to come. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call. Thanks Jordan

Tim from Calgary
Tim from Calgary

Signature Roofing was very professional from start to finish and the work was excellent. Here are the reasons I wanted to write this review and give them a high score:
1) Work was excellent
2) Completed the work before the promised date.
3) They kept the yard very clean while the old roof was removed.
4) We checked the workmanship as the roof was going on the the work quality was very good when and where we looked.
5) The workers were polite
I would recommend them to another home owner.
Tim

Yes, the Boral Clay tile roof added a lot to the home. All of us at Signature Roof tile are as pleased with the finished product as you are. Thanks again for choosing Signature Roof Tile Ltd.

More about Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Signature Roof Tile Ltd offers a wide variety of products and services to fit any roofing, vinyl siding, soffit or fascia need. Hail damage or insurance claim? We specialize in all sloped roofing, flat roofing, repairs and maintenance, re-roofing or new construction. Products like GAF, Owens Corning, Malarkey, IKO asphalt ...
Looking for Siding pros in Calgary?