Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Bay 3, 10 Wrangler Place SE Rocky View County AB T1X 0L7
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Signature Roof Tile Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Signature Roof Tile Ltd

Ralph K.

Four good natured individuals worked well as a team and completed the work in a timely and efficient manner. We were pleased that care was taken with yard cleanup at completion of the project. We are pleased with the end result

Job Price

Ralph, thank you for taking the time to write a review. The place looks amazing! Let us know when you get the painting done and we would love to take a look.
Thanks again - Jordan R - Signature Roof Tile Ltd.

Claudia in Calgary

Signature Roof has just completed repair work on my concrete tile roof and complex eavestrough system. Signature was the only company I contacted to do the repair that tbought out of the box in regard to my unusual roof design, that recommended the absolute best product for the job (a commercial rather than residential product) and that did not recommend unnecessary work ie replacement of the entire roof. My money was spent on what was necessary. Jordan, my consultant, was outstanding. He was involved with every aspect of the work, keeping me informed re the progress and timing of the job. Signature' s flat roof expert who completed the eavestrough repair was meticulous and not only followed but exceeded the product application recommendations. They even had the product manufacturer's representative make visits to the site. Signature was also the only company that was readily willing to provide a extended warranty for their work. I am confident that Signatures work on my roof will finally resolve my water leaking problems that 3 previous companys did not.

Job Price

Claudia, thank you so much for your review. We are so happy with the way the project worked out and we know you will have a worry free roof for years and years to come.

Jordan

Zahir Karmali in Calgary

Signature Roof Tile Ltd. is a very honest, responsible, accountable company with a lot of integrity. I was extremely happy with their care and concern for my home.
In particular dealing with Jordan Robert was the best thing for us. He made sure to follow up on all the items that were left to be done and kept his commitments to get them done in a timely manner.
I also referred them to my relatives who in turn referred to other friends who I personally know.
I would go back to Signature Roof Tile anytime.

Zahir,

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your exterior needs. The place looks great, hopefully you will be the envy of the neighbourhood! I would also like to thank you for being so kind to both myself and our employees. Jordan

Bob & Susan from Calgary

After over 30 years it was time to replace my concrete tile roof. I talked to a number of roofing companies, but I was so impressed with Jordan, I decided to go with Signature. Jordan obviously has a lot of roofing experience and it was a pleasure talking to him about the different options. He provided a number of detailed alternatives, including the costs, pros and cons of each alternative and any installation issues. His insight and knowledge were extremely helpful for me in ultimately choosing to replace my current concrete tile roof with a new Boral concrete tile with a colour that closely matched the original tile.
Jordan indicated that he had a very experienced and reliable roofing team and he was absolutely correct. Luis and his staff were great. They were installing the new roof tiles during the rainiest part of the summer and they did a great job. Luis promised that they would work around the rain and ensure I did not have any problems. There was a lot of work to be done with getting rid of the old tile and underlay and installing the new underlay, wood supports and tiles. I didn’t have any water issues during the installation or afterwards.
The new roof looks great. I’ve had a number of neighbours comment on the looks of my roof and how hard Luis and his staff worked during this time when it wasn’t raining.
Jordan and Luis were great to work with. They kept me informed of the progress and any issues, and when the issues would be resolved. If anyone is thinking of a new roof or needs some advice or insight on roofing products, I would absolutely recommend that you give Jordan a call.

Job Price

Bob and Susan, thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you on your project. We hope you love the look of your new roof.

Jim Kallsen in Calgary

The roof is absolutely beautiful and the workers, approx. 5 men worked for 9 days straight including weekends. Fabulous work. Very happy customer. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful long lasting roof.

Job Price

James, Thank you for your kind words, we at Signature Roof Tile think the tile roof turned out perfectly. we are glad to hear you love it as much as you do. Thank you for your business James.

Walter Towbin in Calgary

Signature Roof Tile recently repalced a concrete tile roof on my house. Signature Roof team, including sales and delivery was very professional delivering a quality work within budget and on time:
- Work quality was very good
- Work was completed ahead of time
- Team made a great effort to keep my backyard and driveway clean

I would defintelly recommed them.

Walter