Water Depot Oakville

Betty in Bronte Creek
Betty in Bronte Creek
17 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Filtered, Bottled Water

I just started to shop at the Water Depot, and am glad I finally made the switch. My family drinks a ton of water (tap and bottles), so we go through about 3-4 bottles a month. I purchased a package- the more you purchase up front, the more you save. It is easy to go into the store and fill up- the owner is super friendly and helpful; if I am on my own he will help me carry the bottles to my car as I can only carry one at a time.

Shots
Shots
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bottled water

We purchase Bottled water from the Water Depot on Upper James St. in Hamilton. We've been buying their water for years and they have great water and their service is excellent! Staff are super friendly and helpful and they have some great deals from time to time!