Creative Design Framing

Allan Lowe in Edmonton
Allan Lowe in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent Picture Framing

I needed to increase the size of a framed canvas print. A couple of other framing shops made suggestions on the best way to do this, and based on online reviews I headed to see Richard at Creative Design Services. Richard showed me a few options, and recommended a “stacked framing” approach. He showed me some finished examples that he had on display, and then showed me several options from his sample frames. Richard is very knowledgeable, and with his guidance I selected a frame. When we picked up the finished picture, everything about it was outstanding. With the new frame, it had become a heavy picture, and Richard used his finishing carpentry skills to create a very strong and stable picture. All of his work was meticulous. We receive compliment after compliment on this picture. As an added bonus, the pricing was a bit better than the “big city” quotes as well. I would very much recommend the short drive to Morinville to see Richard at Creative Design Services for your framing needs.

Elise E from St. Albert
Elise E from St. Albert
1 review Morinville, AB

Custom Framing Project

This store was recommended to me by a family member. I had a Disney lithograph picture that I wanted framed. I had checked all the big box frame stores but could not find what I was looking for. When I went to Creative Design Framing I was excited by all my different framing options. The owner really took his time to make sure I got exactly what I wanted, so much time in fact that we ended up staying an hour after closing. He was very thorough in every detail from start to finish. My framing job was finished in the amount of time he quoted me and the price didn't change at the end like some stores have done to me in the past. The quality of his framing is amazing and done with such care that I know i'll go back in the future. I would recommend this store to everyone who is looking for a unique and one of a kind custom frame.