Townsend Electric (1995) Limited

Townsend Electric (1995) Limited

Reviews for Townsend Electric (1995) Limited

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Wow

Charged almost 800 quoted just over 300 for 3 baseboard heaters (2 existing, 1 new) in an unfinished basement. Worst customer service ever. Owner is a rude racist prick. when they came to do the work they tracked an insane amount of dirt thru the house taking ZERO precautions and leaving behind a huge mess all over the house. I have pics on my cell. Work looks like it would barely pass Code. NEVER AGAIN.

exworld in Toronto
exworld in Toronto

Great to work with, very reliable.

Jack and his team have come through for me on more than one occasion. Definitely my go to guy for any electrical needs. Worked with him on a number of projects including outdoor lighting, basement renovations, light fixture repairs and more.

Pat N from Oshawa
Pat N from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Quality Workmanship? I can't say. They never showed up.

I arranged to have a quote done for the hook up of my hot tub. The owner was on some sort of training course, so our agreed upon date/time was about a week later. On the scheduled date, Townsend never showed up, didn't call or text to arrange a new date and never bothered to reply to my follow up email. Suffice to say I was not impressed.

electrical work

Great work done at a reasonable cosy. Quote was quite a bit lower than another company I had called. Service was excellent. I am very satisfied/happy with the job completed & service received.

Electrical work

Estimate was reasonable, compared to another contractor I got a quote from. Work was done quickly with no problems. I was very satisfied with the work, the contractor & the price. Service was great!

5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replaced Fuse panel with Breaker panel & added 2 plugs.

The price was very resonable for work that was done. We had a few estimates & found the price was the best we could find in the area & was lower than what I paid at a previous address for the same job. In addition to doing the job he was hired for, the Electrician took down an old, delapitated, hanging fan from the kitchen, & replaced it with a simple fixutre; he also changed lightbulbs in the hall fixture that we thought wasn't working. He did this without charging extra. We were so impressed by this & feel he did a fantastic job!

KC in Scarorough
KC in Scarorough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen Reno + Circuit Breaker Panel

Townsend staff provides expert & high quality service. They arrive on time, return calls promptly, & have a good reputation with local electrical inspectors. Referral to a friend has resulted in similar satisfaction. Prices are not low but also not high. Good value for money spent. No payment required until job 100& complete.