C-T Paving Ltd

Janice Bennett from Waterloo
Janice Bennett from Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Driveway Paving and Widening

I'm thrilled with the result of C-T Paving's work paving and widening my driveway. I should have had this done this years ago! I do not hesitate to recommend them.

Scott from Kitchener
Scott from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Asphalt Driveway

Johnny and his crew did a great job installing our replacement (and widened) asphalt driveway. There were four of us in the neighbourhood that were replacing our driveways, and C-T Paving gave us a pretty good deal because of it. The new driveway looks great and it drains water perfectly. These guys definitely know what they're doing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.