Stevenson Mechanical Ltd

Brock in Toronto
Brock in Toronto
0 reviews Vernon, BC

Furnace service

My furnace stopped working in Feb when it was -12 outside. My house was 14 degrees inside when I woke up and was dropping. I called Stevenson and they sent out their service guy Paul. He couldn’t have been better. Immediately got into my furnace and started trouble shooting the problem. It turned out to be a bit tricky as the thermostat upstairs wasn’t communicating with the furnace. Paul figured it all out and was great at communicating with me what was happening. He even was great about my very curious dog sniffing him whenever he had to get on the ground to access the furnace.. I would strongly recommend using them.

Gordon  in
Gordon in
0 reviews Vernon, BC

Installation and service

I have so appreciated working with Stevenson Mechanical these past few months They have worked with me on numerous plumbing installations and have been on time, thorough, and respect my property and my time. I would highly recommend them.

Toni in Armstrong
Toni in Armstrong
1 review Armstrong, BC

New AC, HW Tank, Furnace install

We recently purchased a new ac, hw tank, and furnace from Stevenson Mechanical. The business sold in the midst of the install. We have had nothing but trouble receiving follow up service, and are extremely disappointed in the lack of professionalism from both previous and new ownership. Because of this, I would definitely NOT recommend their services.

More about Stevenson Mechanical Ltd

We have proudly serviced Vernon, and the Central/North Okanagan valley for the past 25 years!

Stevenson & Co. was started by Andrew & Marlene Stevenson in 1995. From the very beginning, Stevenson & Co. has been focus on outstanding customer service. Many of our early customers were actual friends; and many new customers became good friends beyond our business relationship. Over the years, the company has grown as a family owned and operated business, and we continue to treat our employees and customers as extended members of our family.

At Stevenson & Co. we realize that most people don't have the time or inclination to keep up on the latest advances or trends in plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems. So we think of ourselves more as consultants or technical advisers. We try our best to explain how your existing systems are working, what could be improved, and when the time comes, what your options are for replacement.

We strive to balance our customer's desires for comfort & affordability, with ongoing environmental regulation and the push for ever higher energy efficiencies. Above all, we offer our customers peace of mind that their equipment is being expertly installed, serviced, and repaired properly. That is our mission and guarantee.