18 Fareham Crescent Scarborough ON M1E1J9

Newton in Markham
Newton in Markham
10 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Duct Cleaning

I have been a longtime customer and get my ducts cleaned on a yearly basis. The amount of debris removed amazes me each time. Equally important is having my dryer vent cleared - which is always backed up with a good amount of lint. It gives me peace of mind with regards to fire safety, especially with my kids in the house. The guys are always clean and come prepared to get the job done on time and when they say they will. They have always left my house as clean as they found it. I always recommend them to my friends and family.

gary samec in Scarborough
gary samec in Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

replace furnace

our old furnace was at its limit of life and coming onto approximately 18 yrs of age. With the higher efficiency furnaces on the market today we figured it was about time we get it replaced. After getting some quotes we chose this company to replace our furnace. They did a good job and we are ready for the winters again.

Susan Rabbior in Scarborough
Susan Rabbior in Scarborough
10 reviews Scarborough, ON

furnace cleaning

999-999-9999
18 Fareham Crescent
Scarborough
M1E1J9

When we called to get a quote the company was prompt in returning our pnone call. The service man was helpful at explaining what he was . He told us how often to have our furnace cleaned and how to manage the fan.
The area around the furnace was left clean.