Vinyl-Tek Shutters

Reviews for Vinyl-Tek Shutters

Skye in Toronto
Skye in Toronto

Unprofessional

m seriously going to sue there company..they are just story tellers better stay away from them ..i called them to explain my problem they literally yelled at me at i was so surprised that was manager who has no manners how to talk to customers..and then she hang up my call 4 times...they never going to explain you about there terrible policies untill there bad quality shutters broke down and never think that they are going to fix it ...i hope there owner call me so i can tell him how unprofessional and unmannered people he has in his company.Terrible customer service, irresponsible sales team, cheap and low quality products. STAY AWAY FROM THEM and avoid the headache! Everyone better go somewhere else and get good customer service..don't take risk to waste your money here

disgusting customer service

So confused as to how this company is still in service, and how they have managed a 7 star review on this site. Disgusting customer service. No one takes any ownership. Been waiting over 1 month to have my blinds installed. Always a new excuse every time I call in. Today's appt was scheduled 11-3. Called at 3:30 and the secretary made it seem as if i was making a fuss over nothing. I will go out of my way to let it be known what a disgusting company this is.

solarglides

Please do NOT waste your money on this horrible product. I have solar glides installed theoughout and the result is extremely dissapointing. Firstly, it stains to anything. I have one right behind my kitchen sink and if water splashes on it, it stains and will never dissappear. Secondly, the side screws all falls apart after 1 month of use. My master bedroom has huge window therefore we have large solar glides. The bottom wood that is screwed to the solar glides fell off on my face. Please spend more money and buy product from bigger company. Its not worth trying to save a bit. Its the biggest lesson i learned from this experience. Also the customer person who answers the call is unprofessional and the manager also is unhelpful refuse to deal with customers just like other customer mentioned. Please dont waste your money.

Christina Ford  in Toronto
Christina Ford in Toronto

Shutters & Solar Glides

Paul was very helpful in explaining to me the different products and options for my home in shutters and solar glides I also saw the silhouettes and rollerblinds but the shutters and solar glides were my favourite liking. Everything was on time and very nicely installed. The products are great from this company! I will recommend to all friends and family. Great job Paul.

Greg Patel in Scarborough
Greg Patel in Scarborough

California Shutters

I usually don't write reviews but I was so happy with this company Vinyltek they were very professional and helpful. Paul answered every single question that I had and showed me all samples and products and different colours. I decided to go with the shutters and I got to customize them to what size I wanted and where I wanted everything to go and in how many parts They look great. I'm very happy and the products are great. Thank you...

Jennifer Clark in Toronto
Jennifer Clark in Toronto

California Shutters For My Home

I had such a lovely experience with this company. My sales rep Paul thoroughly explained the different products to me since I was unfamiliar with what I wanted exactly. I ended up getting the shutters, and they are wonderful! The installation went smoothly, and the price was just right. I will be sure to recommend this service to all my family and friends!

Omarion Khan in Toronto
Omarion Khan in Toronto

California Shutters

I had a few quotes prior to Vinyl-tek. I was referred to them by a coworker, and I am quite pleased with the work and the price. I had one of the sales reps Paul come to my house to show me the product and give me a free estimate, then I was called by the office to set up an installation date. The install went in perfectly and the shutters look amazing. I am so happy with the work done, and I will recommend this company.

Bozena Tchmosevicz in Toronto
Bozena Tchmosevicz in Toronto

Very Happy

I very happy with service from Paul. He bring all samples to my house, and explain everything very nicely. I decide to get shutters and I customize to how I like. Installor came very quickly and everything look so beautiful. I so happy with the work done. Thank you, will tell family and friends!

Solar glides downstairs shutters upstairs

I got their new 5inch solar glides which look really awesome downstairs. The shutters upstairs look amazing too im glad i combined both. Bruno was very helpful and gave me the best pricing. I shopped around abit but seems like all other companies are just purchasing of Brunos uncle who owns the manufacturer and upselling.
Shouldve know once he told me they were the largest manufacture in canada. Showroom was awesome and they even gave me a tour of the factory! Thanks for the help bruno.