Maid Did It The

Review for Maid Did It The

Wu from Vancouver
Wu from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

guest room and common area

I had a couple coming to stay with me a few months ago so in preparation for their stay, I wanted to thoroughly clean my guest room and the common area so I hired The Maid Did It for the job. It was easy to schedule a cleaning with them. They arrived on time and looked and acted very professional. However, they were also approachable and friendly. I did the white glove test at the end of their cleaning on random places and my gloves remained white. All-in-all, I would say this was one of the best cleaning companies I have hired in the metro Vancouver area. I would recommend this company's service.