After looking all over the city for modern (but not ugly or cheap-looking) light fixtures, we happened upon Zone Maison on Sussex during one of their lighting events. We knew what we wanted and the salespeople were absent (though I think it's because they could see we were ok on our own). After browsing and deciding on a few models, we decided to buy.
It took a little while to get them from their storage, but when they returned, they carefully inspected the lighting fixtures for defects and allowed us to do the same, before we paid.
They now have a lot of their items on their website, which is quite convenient if you're further afield and want to browse.
I'll definitely be going back. Not only do they have great lighting but they also have tons of great home accessories. We've purchased lots of great gifts there in the past.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- expand! bigger/more locations!
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- If you find a light fixture you like here, do also check out Rona as they often carry the same lighting (but for slightly less). That said, I'd rather give my business to Zone than to Rona!