Knightwatch Security & Alarms

Reviews for Knightwatch Security & Alarms

Jan from Toronto
Jan from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Installation and maintenance of alarm system

We had an alarm system installed September 2013, after a number of neighbours homes in the area had been broken into. After the alarm system was put in by Adam and his company I've had complete peace of mind, and restful sleeps at night when I'm on my own. I can't put a dollar value on that. We have had one small problem with the automated light switch not working, and Adam was here next day and fixed the problem. I would highly recommend this company to any friend.

John A.
John A.
13 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Alarm Keypad, Door Contacts, and System Repair

Knighwatch alarm came out to repair an existing alarm system. They did an amazing job, hid the wires and cabling behind the trim, and fully explained how everything works. The pricing for the service call was very fair, and the monthly alarm fee is comparable to what is charged in the industry. The difference is the level of service you receive from a smaller company like Knightwatch. I spoke with Adam the owner a few times, and he helped set things up for us personally. Very, very, satisfied with the service.

DLM  - Cricket Club
DLM - Cricket Club

Home Security

Adam from Knightwatch security was quick to come over to our house and personally inspect our security system when it suddenly stopped working properly. He took the time to inspect the wires, the window/door seals and ensure that everything was functioning properly.

We highly recommend Knightwatch Security for top - security