VanDutch Painting

robincvancouver in Burnaby
robincvancouver in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Painting

Our company has worked with VanDutch Painting for work on our rental properties on a number of occasions for exterior and interior painting work. Tym and his crew have always been professional and efficient at getting the job done. The results are consistently fantastic. We look forward to working with them again in the future.

meg brown in Vancouver
meg brown in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

painting

tym is highly professional and reliable, and does an excellent job! he has done many small jobs for me, including all of my kids bedrooms, my bathroom, and a few patching jobs after I had a film crew through. he has also done a few larger jobs including my deck and garage. his quotes are reasonable and he is always on time and cleans up after he's done. I am a happy client and I highly recommend him.

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

We used Tym from VanDutch Painting to completely renovate one of our bathrooms last year. Because he did such a good job I used him again for another larger bathroom. The job was difficult (partly because it's in a 100-year old building) but Tym was able to deliver a completely modern luxurious bathroom to our design. We had approached a couple of other renovators for quotes but they were unable to work out how to meet the requirements, and seemed unreasonably expensive. I highly recommend using Tym. He works hard and can figure out how to overcome the unexpected difficulties you meet in every renovation, and makes suggestions for how to do things a better way. He also knows other proven trades people that he can bring in if needed. Excellent work.

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting and staining

I used VanDutch to paint a commercial space I own and later used them in my home to refinish the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. No complaints at all and I'll use them again. Both were good, quality jobs completed on time and on budget, and I gave very little notice for the commercial job. Highly recommended. (The review question asked if I'll recommend this company to my mother. As my mother lives in another country it's highly unlikely, but I'll give top marks anyway.)

Review has 1 previous version

More about VanDutch Painting

VanDutch: Excellence in Painting Description At VanDutch Painting, our mission is to excel in three main areas: quality, service, and price. Quality: This involves choosing the best paint on the market for your specific application, but that is only a start. Preparation is also performed using the best practices and ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vancouver?