Economical Moving

Rory Thomson in Toronto
Rory Thomson in Toronto
4 reviews ,

Move

Moving is always a hassle. And I've had bad experiences with moving companies before (late, unexpected charges, damage, etc..). Not so this time. Everything was done according to plan at the agreed upon price. Moving is still a hassle, but this company is polite and professional.

bilbo etobicoke
bilbo etobicoke
1 review ,

Moving

This is a small reailable company that really goes the distance to provide the service they say they will. I was dealing with the same guy from start to finish, on the phone, on site, and also when paying my bill. I felt that he had that relaible, strait forward competance I was looking for in a mover. Besides showing up on time, he even called me a few days before the move just to check in. I found the move to go quickly. My large pictures went into packing boxes, my clothes went into complmentary wardrobe boxes and the furniture that needed protection was wrapped into blankets. All in all a professional job at a fair price.