Moldings / Mouldings
175 Innville Crescent Oakville ON L6L 0B8
HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Streetsville  >  Dessano Stucco Systems Inc.

Reviews for Dessano Stucco Systems Inc.

Len S.
Len S.

After Sales support

We hired Marco and the Dessanno team to remove and replace original stucco with the Durarock system. The result has held up remarkably well and looks like it did the day it was first completed. That was in 2011, then fast forward to today 2018 and in a small obscure panel we developed a stain, Marco was on it!!! His level of aftermarket service is almost unheard of. So Quality of work, competitive rates and service that is absolutely remarkable. The only company to use is Dessano.

Len,
A little kindness goes a long way. You were a pleasure to work with in 2011 and you continue to be a gentleman today. Thanks for the thoughtful review. Call me anytime you need anything.
Regards,
Marco Oppedisano
www.dessano.com

Annemarie
Annemarie

From 1960’s sidsplit o contemporary elegance

Marco and Dessano Systems undertook the complete redo of the exterior of our house. The exterior was half brick and half siding. We wanted to completely update the look and spoke with three different contractors in the selection process.

We chose Dessano because of their overall approach (there was not a huge difference in pricing). First, Marco was very responsive. This was true from the initial call all the way through the project.

He has a very strong design esthetic. He helped us select the right colour and the right trim given our explanation of the overall look we were going for. Prior to speaking with Marco, I did not realize that there was so much choice!

His two person on-site team were lovely. They worked very hard starting early and finishing the day with a site clean up.

The whole project was finished on time and budget and with constant check-ins by Marco. He came on site every day to ensure that work was progressing as planned.

He is very customer service oriented. After the stucco was complete, we had purchased new contemporary street numbers which needed to be installed. Marco put them up for us. He even created a stencil to ensure the precise positioning. When my daughter backed into our beautiful new stucco, he was out the next day to fix it.

It is rare to find such customer centric, responsive and high quality service. I would highly recommend Marco and Dessano Systems .

Annemarie,
Thank you so much for all the kind words. It's always nice when our customers notice and appreciate all the little things we do to try to make our projects and experience special. It was my pleasure to help you out with your repair. You were easy and fantastic to work with at the time so you deserved the repair at no charge when the incident occurred. Thanks again for the warm and glowing review.

Marco

Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
9 reviews Burlington, ON

Additional stucco after renovation

Dessano Stucco - did my house (bungalow). The front had been done a few years earlier by a company who didn’t use any insulation product; they said they couldn’t because house was brick! Dessano redid the front properly and the rest of the house.

I had a retaining wall and planter garden that was attached to front of house removed. Rather unsightly as the rest of the was pristine.

They came, repaired the existing wall and did proper stucco procedure and perfectly matched to existing.

Their work is top notch.

It’s hard to find reliable companies and workers nowadays. So when I find someone I can trust, I believe in sharing this information.

Decent pricing, hard working individuals, who leave your property better than they found it. Detail to work is important to me - because if there is a slight flaw, I will see it.

I do love a good work ethic.

It was my pleasure to assist you with your new grading repairs. The house once again looks as it should, pristine. Happy to help. Thanks for the great review!

annemarie
annemarie

Complete stucco of a house

I would give Marco 10 stars if I could. He stands out among service contractors for his quality work, reliability, dependability and responsiveness.
Within 24 hours of my email, he was in touch to arrange a site visit. His quote was comprehensive and competitive. He has a very good design eye and was able to help me with design and colour choices.

His work is very high quality. Things I would never have considered such as how to box a water gauge were handled in such a way to ensure the finished product was clean and elegant.

His team was so nice and hardworking. They always left the site immaculate.

I also appreciated Marco’s constant communication on project status. One of the people working on our house had a death in the family and I saw how caring Marco was for this employee and how he also managed to keep the work progressing on our house albeit with minimal delay.

We also had new house numbers to install on the front of the house and Marco came over and installed them personally.

Finally, after my daughter backed into my beautiful new stuccoed well, Marco was over with 24 hours of the call to fix it. It is hard to find such superior customer service any more.

I wish all contractors were like Marco. I highly recommended Marco and his team if you are interested in stuccoing your house

Thank you kindly for the very lengthy and detailed review. It was my pleasure to work together with you on this project. I'm so happy to hear you're very pleased with the result. Regards, Marco.

Pierre L  from Oakville in Toronto
Pierre L from Oakville in Toronto

Exterior stucco

My 1973-built house has received the best real-estate facelift thanks to the creativity and experience of Marco and a two brother crew that worked on-site for about a week.

These workers are seasoned professionals. They showed up at 9:00 AM sharp every day of the week and worked till 5:00 PM after devoting the last 15 minutes to a ritual clean-up of the site. My wife and I watched them every day as we were impressed by their skills and machine-like precision. It was nice to have them around for the week, often smiling
and joking with each other (unlike so many in the construction field that constantly display their frustration and foul language when faced with adversity).

Owner Marco is very involved. He would drop in every day to assess the work done and to discuss upcoming work or final selection of colors and/or add-ons. We liked his approach of deciding on certain details as the project evolved which allowed us to reconsider or make changes as the transformation of the house was taking place. He made two additional visits after completion to inquire about any potential issue and to ensure that we were satisfied. He volunteered to come back once we receive a new address plaque for the house.

Neighbours and street walkers stopped by to compliment us about the rejuvenation and enhancement of our property.

Thank you Pierre for all your kind words. It is always a pleasure for me to work in your neighborhood as we are practically neighbors. Your home is the third home I've completed on the street, however I would say the most drastic with respect to before and after comparisons. The columns are stunning and I'm glad you took a chance on me and let me complete them they way I had envisioned. I hope you enjoy your "new" 1973 home for many years to come!

John Oliveira from Toronto
John Oliveira from Toronto

Etobicoke Custom Home

Dessano Stuccco are true craftsmen and professionals. They completed our stucco in 4 days and did a quality job. We always get complements on the home and custom modern mouldings they did exactly to spec. Even after i had exterior work which inevitably damaged some of Dessano's work, they agreed to come and perform all necessary minor repairs at no additional cost! Thats great service!

All repairs were also undetectable.

Would highly reccomend Dessano Stucco to anyone i know.

John,
You did a great job from top to bottom designing this house. Even your bold colour choice was spot on. I wish I could take more credit but all I did was follow your direction. Great combined team effort! House is stunning. Thanks for your kind review.

Marco

Mary from Toronto
Mary from Toronto

Exterior Stucco

We had quoted out many companies in the past and just could not settle with any of the vendors. That's until we found Dessano Stucco and the deal was sealed. Marco and his trusted crew did an amazing job on our house. From start to finish, Marco was always available to offer his expertise on different designs, color and textures. He is so well versed in every aspect of application and design concept that would best suit our house. It took us many years to find the right company and glad we waited. Highly recommend Dessano!! Thanks once again Marco and your amazing Crew for transforming our house! It looks beautiful!!

Mary,
Thank you for the thoughtful review. It was a pleasure working with both you and your husband. Although I recommended a colour much lighter that what you had envisioned, I think the end result is both gorgeous and timeless. A great before and after for sure. Cant wait to hear how much warmer you both were this winter! Thanks again.

1 review Milton, ON

Excellent full home exterior stucco

I recommend Dessano Stucco Systems if you want an excellent stucco-finished home, completed in quick time from a friendly, knowledgeable & professional team with a decent warranty above other candidate competitors.

Dessano was the only candidate stucco company who included detaching, reattaching or working around all exterior wall fixtures in their reasonable estimate quote. Other companies wanted me to handle some of the external fixtures myself.

Dessano also provided me discounted price access to their courteous & skilled plumber to relocate my sump pump pipes before the stucco went up and added complimentary supplemental tape waterproofing throughout because of my past bad builder experience.

Dessano uses top quality material from an established manufacturing company, DuROCK and provided me with several textured colour samples to help me choose a colour. They also explained DuROCK's EIFS PUCCS drainage system using a finished wall piece sample.

At the end, the work crew cleaned up after their one-week job, including clearing windblown styro-foam particles which I was told about upfront.

Overall, I strongly recommend Dessano Stucco Systems. My neighbours and friends constantly compliment my "new posh" home.

Thank you for taking the them to write this thoughtful review. Special thanks to both you and your neighbours. Everyone on the street was great. You made it clear from day one that water infiltration prevention was your priority as you had some previous problems with the vinyl siding on your relatively newer production builder home. I believe that we not only addressed these issues, but we also managed to deliver a beautiful product as well. Esthetics wasn't on your list of priorities but I believe it is equally as important. I hope you enjoy your "new" home for many years to come. Regards, Marco.

1 review Burlington, ON

Stucco System, Roof, Soffit & Fascia, Gutters & Downspouts, Windows & Sliding Door

Reading some of the outstanding reviews that Dessano Stucco already had obtained I was thinking what’s the point of adding one more. They have already built up a well deserved solid reputation for themselves.

Well, at a second thought I believe this review brings into picture something than all the rest do not. It might put to rest anyone’s reservation vis-à-vis the long term reliability and durability of this team’s stucco job.

This is a long overdue review since Dessano completed our house stucco exterior project six years ago, on the summer of 2011. We can now attest not only to a beautiful and professional job well done (and at a fair price), but also to a highly durable and long-lasting, enduring work. In our opinion this job withstands the test of time.

The entire project was extensive – entire house exterior including the complete stucco system, roof, soffit, fascia, gutters, downspouts, windows and sliding door. Marco’s recommendations, his skill and expertise in planning and coordinating the successive work of three different teams had been a great asset. His team of experienced, skillful and hard working employees performed the work with great attention to detail and accommodating any specific request; they also kept the work site clean during the renovation and completed the project on time. The end result is an upgraded house that not only looks like new and beautiful from the outside (as complimented by some of our neighbors or simple passerby) but also saves substantially on the overall heating costs during the winter months.

Although Dessano Stucco might not be the lowest bidder when you are planning for the renovation and gathering quotes, we strongly believe that these are money well spent and you’ll get great value out of it and, in the end, won’t be disappointed. We certainly aren’t.

On a separate note I would also like to commend Dessano Stucco for their continuous support of the communities they live and work in. We reside in Burlington and frequently drive by one of the eye-catching flower beds (at the intersection of Fairview Street & Walkers Line) sponsored by Dessano Stucco.

Dinu & Teo, Burlington

Wow! What a review! And a pleasant surprise six years later. I remember the job and both of you well. I have even driven by a couple times while I've been in the area just to have a look. The house still looks great. You'll be happy to know that I just purchased six more flowerbeds with the city of Burlington so you may start to see my signs even more frequently. Thank you for the kind words. Definitely not something you had to do. Thank you for taking the time.

Regards,
416-991-9441

Complete stucco of building.

Extremely pleased with both the quality of their work and their customer service. Marco, the owner, was a pleasure to deal with, his focus was on doing the job right, on time and on budget.

Thanks Doug. I'm very pleased with the way things turned out and I'm glad we made those last minute changes when we did. The place looks fabulous!

More about Dessano Stucco Systems Inc.

We are a custom exterior stucco and moulding company serving the GTA for over 10 years. We have been featured on such television programs as Cityline, Holmes Inspection, Holmes on Homes, Home To Flip and Income Property. We specialize in complete EIFS and Moulding systems.
YOUR FIRST CHOICE IN COMPLETE STUCCO SYSTEMS

Dessano is pleased to be using DuROCK as their supplier of stucco wall systems. DuROCK is a Canadian owned company that takes pride in providing us with quality service and products that exceed industry standards. With over 20 years of experience, they continue to raise industry standards in energy efficient wall systems and textured protective acrylic coatings. Their line of products can solve almost any exterior wall problem, especially in the restoration of walls.
FEATURED ON: