RB Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Jim from Merrickville
Jim from Merrickville
1 review Merrickville, ON

Gas Fireplace Installation

I was replacing a wood fireplace insert with a gas fireplace. RB Heating was competitively priced and promised licensed installers. I found the work to be very good and they kept me informed as work progressed. They were on time for appointments and finished the job in a timely manner. This was crucial as I had also booked a masonry company to install stone after the fireplace was installed. They were a bit slow on some follow-up responses, but generally very good with tracking down initial delays from the manufacturer.

2 reviews ,

Ground Source heat pump

The instillation is great, the product is great, it saves me a ton of money on oil, and air conditioning for nothing virtually, pre-heated water so it cut down my electric cost, but the after service is a little slack that is the only complaint I have. I totally recommend them to anybody, they do fantastic work.

Paulette in Kemptville
Paulette in Kemptville
2 reviews KEMPTVILLE, ON

install furnance and gas stove

RB heating installed our gas stove, they were on time, and the cost was exactly as quoted....they went beyond our expectations....they have a great showroom with many stoves wood stoves and furnances to choose from....the staff was very friendly and always willing to help with any questions.....
I have recommended them to everyone looking for these products and everyone so far is very happy