Reliable Rooter

shannon from Bedford
shannon from Bedford
1 review Bedford, NS

replaced hot water tank

removed old tank and took for proper disposal. returned later in the day to put new tank in allowing me time to lay new floor under tank. left the site clean. no issues, was very happy with the service

John MacKenzie from Lake Echo
John MacKenzie from Lake Echo
6 reviews Fall River, NS

Fixed clogged sink

Kitchen sink would not drain, called this company and they came out to address our problem in a very short amount of time. The person fixing the sink was very knowledgeable and corrected the problem.

Jim Doherty in Dartmouth
Jim Doherty in Dartmouth
1 review Dartmouth, NS

Toilet repair

I called Reliable to fix two toilets in my apartment as one would intermittently run on and waste water while the other would always run, even if you jiggled the handle.
I was told a technician would be there at my house and the tuesday of that week, between 10-2. I said it would be much easier for me if he was there at 10 sharp and sure enough at 10am on the dot the bell rang.
One toilet needed a new valve inside and the other just needed a flapper, which the tech advised me to do myself, as it's a simple fix and not worth paying him for.
Good guys, I'd hire them again.