Radar's Rentals

Review for Radar's Rentals

Dustin  in Calgary
Dustin in Calgary

Equipment rental

I rented a log splitter and a lawn aerator on two seperate occasions. The equipment was well maintained and the helpful staff was informative on how to use it. They even helped me load it into my truck. The price for rental was very comparative to others in Calgary (by the hour, half day and full day) and they weren't too sticky on the amount of gas I used. I will use them again and certainly recommend them to others. I suggest calling ahead to see if the equipment you need is available.